• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need spell idea's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey guys, I'm making some heroes and I need spells for my hero the Miner. All idea's are welcome aslong as it has to do with a Kobold Miner :p

Thanks in advance, Quetzalcotl

Level 15
You No take Candle! - increases attack and movement speed by XX%. Good for either running away or smacking candle-stealers

Cave In - deals XXX damage to enemies in target area and reduces their movement speed to zero. they will slowly regain their movement speed over 20 seconds. (good as ultimate)

Rat Infestation - a group of fellow Kobolds burrow up from the ground and attack you enemies. They are weak, but don't have 'timed life'. Only one group of Kobolds can be summoned at any time (just base it off Feral Spirit)

Level 7
Thanks for the idea's. I also need some idea's for an other hero: Reefwalker
It's a murloc intelligence hero. Some water-murloc based spells needed ^^.

Level 3
Some ideas:

* Summon water elemental: ( quite difused, but water elementals rulez) summon 1 water elemental, as the levels increase they gain not only stats, but also som abilities.

* Water spirit form: ( morph) The murloc becomes a water elemental for a certain period of time, still capable of cast it's spells but now he got some bonus health, armor and attack. AND can walk on water

*water fountain: The murloc creates a fissure/geyser like crack on the ground, and water starts to come throught this, all allies that touch the water will gain a moderate health regeneration and a lesser mana regeneration too.

* water ball : (missile) just as a fireball, but it's made of water, and it can both stun the target and knockback him for a while.

* Tidal surf : (AoE) the murloc summons a giant water wave and jumps on it's top, and surfs on it. Then you can or made de direction fix, but a damn powerfull wave, or a weaker, but more long lasting and guideable wave. This second option gives the murloc a quite usefull hunt/escape mechanism, and also it's quite cool a murloc surfing around it's enemies .:wink:

Level 4
Curse of the Pickaxe --> causes the targeted unfriendly unit to bleed for 6 sec. 1 min. Cooldown. damage each second ~10, your choice.

Call of the Berserker --> Aura. Increases strenght by 16, but decreases stamina by 10. And Restless Wisdom --> Aura giving 20 intellect, but decreasing strenght by 12. (SWITCHING AURAS)

Readyness --> high level ability. Decreasing health by 25% of every unit around the hero and stabbing them too. Stab = daze them and decreases their damage done by 20. But makes the hero weak, and makes the hero's attacks very slow for 10 seconds.

I hope you'll like the ideas :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.