• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tauren Team Ideas Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello all, so I'm busy with this "Pvp"-ish map where there are teams of 2 players who can then pick a hero team like the Dwarven Team for example, consisting of the Rifleman and Mortar Team.

Now I need some spell ideas for a Tauren Team consisting of a Spirit Walker and a Warrior. The heroes should kind of support eachother and be combined into a deadly force if you know what I mean :p

Other ideas are welcome too!

Thanks in advance, Quetzalcotl

P.S. tell me if you need more info

Level 8
The Spirit Walker should have some buffs that can help out the warrior. Like heal, and dmg/armor/atkspeed buffs. Then for the warrior just give him like shock wave, warstomp, basic warrior stuff.

Level 2
Why trying to come up with lots of new ideas, i feel the old spirit link would suit a tauren combo greatly. Since both propably have pretty high hp they will become very tanky without need for other strong buffs or heals, so you can save such skills for other teams.

Additionally I would give the spirit walker some kind of damage amplify for the warrior and only a heal over time at best so you can leave the lack of armor buffs and no immediate heal as their weaknesses.

If you still need abilities for the walker i would try to use his original astral-form ability in some way. Like making him able to cast a special spell only in spirit form while being able to do other stuff in normal form. Since you try to represent tauren I d try to only build them further to suit your game and make them unique, not change them entirely.

Level 31
Tauren Spirit :
Spirit Link : Divide the damage that the 2 units are getting between them... (synergy with Taunt)
(Example : someone attack the tauren war of 50 when he has Spirit Link, the tauren warrior will have 25 dmg and the tauren spirit too.)

Sacrifice : If Tauren Spirit is under 30% hp, he can sacrifice himself to heal and give mana to the warrior equal to his remaining health and mana.

Spirit Connection : Instantly blink to the tauren warrior (synergy with Charge)
================================================================

Tauren Warrior :
Charge: The Tauren warrior charges a point dealing damage to every enemy unit that is in the way. (synergy with Spirit Connection)

Taunt : Makes unit attack the Tauren Warrior. Also give bonus Armor to the tauren warrior. (synergy with Spirit Link and mega stomp)

Mega Stomp : War stomp with a knockback (synergy with taunt)

================================================================

Couldnt find their last ability >.> sry but i hope that this will help

Status
Not open for further replies.