• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Team Survival Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well i started making a team survival, and its a 3 spawn team survival i wanna make it have bosses i made an arena but i dont know a good way for them to spawn what would be a good way for creeps and bosses to spawn, and some heroes ideas would be nice as well i have made 5 so far got couple more if i like your hero ideas i might add and give credits, and i need help with the unit spawn trigger by waves cause i aint the best at triggers and mine dont work so i deleted it.

Edit: I got my spawn Working

Last edited:
Level 10
I have a hero idea:

-Flar'tok-
-Orc Marine-

That Orc Fel Marine guy

Health
Base: 500
Regeneration: 0.25

Mana
Base: 170
Regeneration: 0.15

Attack
Range: 450
Cooldown: 1.2

Attributes
Primary: Strenght
Strenght: 24 + 3.2
Agility: 14 + 1.8
Intelligence: 12 + 1.5
Movement Speed: 305

Spells

Flamin' Gun # 1 + Gives you a flaming attack wich makes attacked unit's to take 3 dmg per second the last 10 seconds and poison sting/any ability like that.
Hordish Armor # 2 + When activated it gives the caster a 15 armor bonus and battle roar/howl of terror
Trick # 3 + Plays a trick in an enemies eye. Creates 2 illusions of the orc marine the illusions deal 50% of the normal damage and takes the same amount of damage as the casting unit and Mirror Image
Boost + Boosts your hitpoints by 400 your damage by 65 and your armor by 15 and Avatar

Level 6
Thanks for the one idea, anyone got anymore ideas for my map? and i started a topic in map development people post more in it please

Status
Not open for further replies.