• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some ideas for project! +(maybe terrainer)

What kind of map would you like to see?

• Something from my suggestions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
So I wana start new map, Iv been doing some spells already, but still I have no idea what kind of map should it be, alltought it should include heroes. If anyone has very unique ideas pls share them. I would also like to work together with someone who is skilled in terraining/has good ideas.

So here are some ideas, that iv been thinking but they arent good enough yet to be done.

1. Something like "risk heroes". You would start off with certain amount of regions/countries that you/your team control(s). And then you need to conquer regions/counties to win the game. (dunno should there also be unit spawns or something)

2. "elemental wars" you would have either fire or ice hero. Your objective would be to change the terrain of map to ice or fire, by casting spells or something. Fire is the type to burn on the ground for some time and set units on fire and ice would be slowing/freezing spells. The game would have like 15-30mins game time and the team that has conquered more terrain would win (this is sorta like somekind of minimap, and im not too interested on making minimaps).

3. I would like to create somekind of hero/team survival. I havent seen many good survivals but I liked Ice troll tribes and fortress survival, so I would like to create this kind of map too.

So if you got UNIQUE ideas pls post them here. If you got unique/good idea for a project, I would be happy to join it (maybe).

Level 10
A whole new version of CTF. Have a large vertical map with 1 team in a large fortress, and the other on a beach or in mountains. You could add in your spells and heros, maybe add a few different modes (like one with random hostile units in both areas, or one were everyone has fast movement). If not, you could do a hero survival. I still think the CTF would be a nice thing. Your choice though.

Level 13
A whole new version of CTF. Have a large vertical map with 1 team in a large fortress, and the other on a beach or in mountains. You could add in your spells and heros, maybe add a few different modes (like one with random hostile units in both areas, or one were everyone has fast movement). If not, you could do a hero survival. I still think the CTF would be a nice thing. Your choice though.

Im not gona do ctf (alltought i was thinking of implementing ctf mode to portals).

I think bnet needs good hero survival, but I dont know really where to start from. (there could be waves of creeps and bosses, but what else? What would make the map differend from others?)

Level 8
I think RPG type game will be good map, and Hero Arena with AI will be good map too. (for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.