• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need spell and hero ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Nerubian Breeder

Model: Spider Warlord by Jigrael

Pros/Cons

+ High armor/tank
+ rapidly generates many quick, useful minions (minion model: Nerubian Stinger by alfredx_sotn
+ summons also share high armor/hit points

- low damage
- minions have low damage
- slow moving
- minions quicker, but killable

Essentially it overruns and overwhelms it's opponents.

Abilities:
1) Overrun
-spawns 10 minions : Cooldown: 10 sec Duration: spawns last 45sec. allowing max 30 spawns at any given point in time. Primary offensive ability.

2) Web
- webs a particular area (like Flame Strike), webbed units are immobilized. Duration: 10sec heroes / 25sec units. Cooldown: 30sec. Helps deal with limited mobility and inability to target air units. Primary defensive ability.

3) Acidic Spray
- sprays a partucular area with acidic venom. Sprayed units suffer reduced movement speed, reduced attack rate, and take damage over time. Duration: about 15sec. Cooldown: 20sec.

4) Ultimate: Propagate.
- Summons 2 permanent "Broodmothers" (model: Nerubian Guard by Callahan.) Breeders have Overrun. Cooldown: 3min.

~Note that the Broodmothers are as difficult to kill as the Nerubian Breeder, but have no attack.

Spiders (or Nerubians...) FTW!

//\\oo//\\

Edit:

The Nerubians are attempting to rebuild their empire. Since the Scourge defeated and assimilated them, they have been regrouping and repopulating. They consume entirely, having learned that the undead scavenge anything. Anything that threatens them will be washed away in the same manner a tsunami crushes a small sand castle.

i think were going to make a hero like this. i will tell u when were done! :> :goblin_yeah:

Level 14
Cool. The "Web" ability will probably have to be done with JASS, so that it's truely MUI (I think that's the proper term) while the other abilities can be made from existing abilities.

For example:
~Overrun is an edit ofthe AM's Summon Water Elemental
~Acidic Spray is an edit of the Alc's acid bomb.
~Propagate is based off of Archimonde's Dark Portal.

There may be better ways out there.

//\\oo//\\

By the way, what's "Enfo"?

Level 5
Cool. The "Web" ability will probably have to be done with JASS, so that it's truely MUI (I think that's the proper term) while the other abilities can be made from existing abilities.

For example:
~Overrun is an edit ofthe AM's Summon Water Elemental
~Acidic Spray is an edit of the Alc's acid bomb.
~Propagate is based off of Archimonde's Dark Portal.

There may be better ways out there.

//\\oo//\\

By the way, what's "Enfo"?

thnx 4 help 2 creating spells! :>

enfos is a kind of any tower defense. but only with heroes... there are 3 lanes the going to combine to 1 then forced into 2 and the last they will be combined into one and in the base where is a circle with X lives. we dont need so many time to bring out the first beta! :> but i annopunce it on hive!

Level 11
Dastan - Master of Mirrors

Main Atr: Agility (He isn't focused only at spellcasting)
Uses melee attacks.

Trick Image
Creates 2 images of the hero with 50% of his health while concealing the presence of the hero himself, making him invisible for a moment.

Dash Illusion
Creates an image of the hero that blinks instantly to a target unit an stuns it from behind. The image then explodes, dealing minor damage to units around it.

Auto-Mirror(Passive)
Creates an image of the hero every X second. the image has 50% health.

Illusory Army
Creates a lot(maybe 7-10) of images of the hero, that lasts for a moderate time, with 50% health and 75% damage.

Level 10
Her's an ideas for a hero.
Arcane Wizard
Long ago, Kel'frazal started studying arcane magic along with his brother -Kel'thuzard. But one day, Kel'thuzard was some how mind-corrupted and turns into a Necromancer. Kel'frazal can't do any thing to stop Kel'thuzard but to let him go. From there start, he focus all his time into his study of Arcane magic turning him-self into an powerful Arcane Wizard. And finally the time is new, The Scrouge will tremble before his rage!
(P.S.: I'm not sure if this background story fits. You can just ignore it and think of a new one =D)
Arcane Missile
Kel'frazal throws out arcane missile when he attacks(this spell must not is colddown ofc). Dealing X% of his int and stands Y% to double casts.
Arcane Wisdom
Restores a target ally's mana by W. By X chance it will heal it for Y amount. And a Z chance to restore the same amount to an AoE(initialy restores mana to an AoE, but if hit the chance to heal, it heals to AoE too)
Arcane Barrage
When Kel'frazal casts a spell, he stands X chance to cast Y arcane missile. If it dosen't hit the chance to cast, it restore Y mana.
Arcane Storm
Upon casts, summons X illusion stands at the position of the Arcane Wizard. After 1 sec, all arcane wizard (include Kel'frazal) throws Y arcane missile to an random target within 1000 range.
Hope this will help you. =)
If you want, I can PM/write here some other hero idea.(I have bunch of them!)

Level 5
Hal'Rok, Primal Defender of the Shattered Wastes:
Utilizes shamanistic spells to punish enemies in order to defend his home amongst the rocky canyons of his home. (the best defence is a good offense, right?)

Slab - forces a slab of rock out of the ground in front of Hal'Rok, dealing damage to enemies directly caught in its area of effect. The slab remains for 5 seconds, blocking movement and shielding targets from ranged attacks.

Infusal - Absorbs life force from nearby terrain and units, healing Hal'Rok for a base amount plus an additional [blah] per adjacent enemy unit.

Groundbuster - Every time Hal'Rok attacks or is attacked, he gains 1 stack of Earthfury, increasing his attack speed and damage by %. He can activate the ability to use 10 of these charges dealing a large amount of damage and stunning units around but losing the buff.

I'm not sure for an ult, but since this only took me 10 minutes to write up, I'm sure I'll think of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.