• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Hero/Item Ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Finished A Hero, Treant Archer (Drunken_Jackal's Idea) with some skill changes.

Starting on War General - Kaldar (kanadaj's Idea)

Level 6
"Gothmok was a legendary axemaster for the horde, he was a brute savage who only had the want to destroy humans by ripping them limb to limb. One day his leader and him had a great fight over the throne and he was voted to be executed by the orcs. On the day of execution, he broke out of his chains killed a guard with his barehands and took his axe to defend himself with. Gothmok then fought his way out of the city while being attacked by the Orcish Guards. Now he plans on getting revenge by killing every single being...."

"Miz'Rafel was the greatest Pandaren Crusader on Pandaria. He fought valianty and honourably. He one day in training killed A high ranking guard of Pandaria and was sent to the prisons for lifetime...After nine months he begun to bend his bars to his window. And soon enough he broke out of the jail. When he escaped from the prison he was made annoymus to all and had to sneak out of the city. So he had to sneak past 25 buildings and then climb up a wall where Pandaren Crusader Archers where, push them over the edge of the wall and dive down into a huge pool of water......So as he did this he was shot once in the back by a arrow as falling down to the water. After that he planned on coming back one day as a hero....Not as a vile wretched dog."

"Manazi was once a wondrous little boy. When he turned the age of 25 he was cursed by the Gods and was turned to a Ent. He swore one day he would come stronger than anyone thought possible and over throw the Gods for what they did and banish themselves to a life of misery. So he spent years after years on training for this day....When he would over throw the Gods. When he tried to do this task with a normal weapon
it only failed with him and he had to retreat....He then found himself being much better with a bow and praised the God of Truest Aim and found no more reason to fight the Gods but found reason to fight others instead....So he went out to kill all the vile people."

"Bizzaro was a artist with fire. He was the greatest Fire wielder Pandaren to live. One dayhe fought a Pandaren Crusader in combat and was slain to the crusader. He later was ressurected by a Pandaren Spirit Walker. When he was ressurected he heard about the Crusader breaking out of jail and escaping the city. He knew then he must also leave the city of Pandaria and follow this Crusader to get his revenge. So he left the city in hopefully one day would regain with his honour...."

"Mare once was a Lead mage for the armies of Kaz'Dularn. He one day became obsessed with Death Magic that he begun to study it...When he spent weaks of studying it he started slowly taking villagers from the city out into the forest and told them that they seemed sick and he was gonna cure them...When he did this to the first person he literally ripped the man into pieces using magic and became obsessed with death that he did it so much that soon enough a army of Zombies and a Necromancer appeared to take him away and make him a Master at these Dark arts..."

"Aesthratos was the greatest Arch-Mage...He slowly over time was poisoned and died to the poison...He was a mage of the Elements...When he did though many things in the world happened such as tons of Seismic activity and hurricanes. He later came back as a ghost and once again channeled the elements and project the innocent. When he did this he saved the world from anhillation because of this...He soon enough though was fighting off the Cults of the Undead who wished for all these things to happen...."

"Nerub was a arcane spellweaver for the Nerubian armies back in the day. He begun to use spells so much they slowly consumed him and turned him into a Arcane Soul....When this happened he could no longer communicate with the living....So he learned to communicate with people only through swift death.....So he went out to destroy all enemy forces of the Nerubians....Thus helping them and see if he can make friends in the afterlife......."

Last edited:
Level 11
I thank you so Much Asip, I will give you rep everytime I am able and I like the cross over story of the 2 pandaren's good work on that only need some grammar corrections and I will update the first post. thank you so much again ;)

EDIT:

Updated Axemaster. Added Story by Asip.
Updated Pandaren Crusader. Added Story by Asip.
Updated Treant Archer. Added Story by Asip.

Last edited:
Level 11
you'll be famous then, once I release the map I dont know on how many would play it but I know the efforts I put into it would pay. anyway thanks again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.