• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need evil hero ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I am making a hero defense at the moment, a short summary of the story is that The lich king has discovered one of the human forces hidden supply bases, the lich king decided to send the most of his forces to that base and destroy it since the damage would be devastating. But the supply base where only a decoy (think its called a decoy:confused:), so all of the lich king´s forces is away from the lich king so he and his "base" is unguarded except from 8 "elite soldiers" (the players). So the map´s plot is that you have to defend the base (and the lich king) from the human´s forces (havent decided for how long yet, maybe 30 minutes?) until the lich king´s army reaches back to him and pushes back the human forces and defeat them.

Now here´s the deal, i have done soon 4 heroes, but want the players to have the chance to choose between at least 10 different heroes, but im out of ideas for heroes :bored: I want you people out there to help me come up with hero ideas for my map! (and since the heroes are supposed to defend the lich king, it must be undead/evil heroes, orcs will do too :) )
The info i want about the heroes is well, main attribute and attribute gain, spells (each hero has 4 spells, one ultimate spell and one passive ability), what he looks like, and maybe some background story about the hero (not neccesary).
I will give +rep to anyone who takes their time to help me come up with ideas, even though i might not use your idea in the map, but +rep to anyone who takes their time :)

Heroes i have done is:

Kuang shi; a legend from china, kind of the same as a vampire. he is a melee agility unit, with spells that improves his fighting powers for example cleaving attack, mostly passive all of his skills. Looks like illidian (evil) form.

Chupacabra; Idea from a legend from australia i think, Pretty much like the kuang shi to be honest, mostly passive skills, but the difference here is that he got skills that make´s him more like a "tank", abilities such as life steal and buring skin (like spiked charapace). This one is a strength unit. Has the look of a zombie.

Banshee; A intelligence hero, with death and hell spells, mostly aoe damage spells but also has some summoning skills that summons demonic creatures to attack the enemies. The Banshee looks like sylvanas ghost.

Shaman; a supportive intelligence caster. Has spells like mana spring totem (gives a greatly increased mana regen to units around it), healing wave, bloodlust. Looks like thrall.

Sidenote:
If anyone got some nice evil item ideas, that would be great too, i lack of ideas >_> And not just regulary +10 atk dmg items, i want something special ;)

~Thanks

Last edited:
Level 9
Assassin:
Abilities:
stealth (of some sort)
backstab/ambush(some sort)
create trap
ulti should be when in stealth and right click on a enemy you get behind it (could only occur like every 30-60 sec)
agility based has low hp,medium damage,high attack move speed

Summoner:
Abilities:
Summon Skeleton(the name explains it all)
some sort of reg aura increases like hp reg by 1 or 2 it get activated and drain 1 mana per sec
some sort of spell you put on a target which does X damage after 2 sec then the target gets a debuff that slows and decrease hp reg by 1(last 10 sec totally)
ultimate: some sort of dark portal alike or where the summoner makes a portal which summons lvl 3 skeletons(from the other spell) (3 skeletons) every 10 sec for 60 sec
i have more just ask if you want

Idea:
I'm started skinning darksteel themed creatures, so what would be more obvios than for me to suggest a Darksteel Theemed hero xP

Ironmaiden:
Abillites:
Don't know exactly, but somthing with creating Darksteel creatures and weakning enemy units.
Primary Skill: Intelligence
Secondary Skill: Agillity

Model and skin is downward...

Attachments

• IronMaiden.mdx
    75.8 KB · Views: 77
  • IronMaiden_portrait.mdx
    60.6 KB · Views: 64
  • HumanWatcherGothic_Update1.BLP
    192 KB · Views: 69
Level 25
Assassin:
Abilities:
stealth (of some sort)
backstab/ambush(some sort)
create trap
ulti should be when in stealth and right click on a enemy you get behind it (could only occur like every 30-60 sec)
agility based has low hp,medium damage,high attack move speed

Summoner:
Abilities:
Summon Skeleton(the name explains it all)
some sort of reg aura increases like hp reg by 1 or 2 it get activated and drain 1 mana per sec
some sort of spell you put on a target which does X damage after 2 sec then the target gets a debuff that slows and decrease hp reg by 1(last 10 sec totally)
ultimate: some sort of dark portal alike or where the summoner makes a portal which summons lvl 3 skeletons(from the other spell) (3 skeletons) every 10 sec for 60 sec
i have more just ask if you want

Could you please tell more info about the assasins ulti? Didnt really get how you meant it to work :/

And you said you had more, just tell every idea you got, i need all you can tell :)

Thanks for this ideas +rep:thumbs_up:

Idea:
I'm started skinning darksteel themed creatures, so what would be more obvios than for me to suggest a Darksteel Theemed hero xP

Ironmaiden:
Abillites:
Don't know exactly, but somthing with creating Darksteel creatures and weakning enemy units.
Primary Skill: Intelligence
Secondary Skill: Agillity

Model and skin is downward...

So you got skins for darksteel creatures also that fit with this model? Not at my computer atm so dont got any programs to check the models out but ill look into it later :)
--------------------------------
edit: ah nvm, saw your skins now ;)

Level 4
I know you allready have some sort of a "tank" but here's one that might be abit more "pure" tank :wink:

Runemaster:

"Runemasters are monk-like spellcaster and melee fighters who empower themselves with magical energies by inscribing runes onto their bodies"

Primary Stat: Strenght
secondary Stat: Intelligence

Abilities:

Lightning Rune:
Creates a rune on the runemasters body, which gives X% chance when attacking, that the runemaster will slam the ground with lightning force, thus dealing AOE damage and taunting nearby enemies.

Life Stone:
The runemaster creates a inscribed stone on the ground. The stone contains restorative energy and will heal your allies(by a given amount every sec?). When the stone expires it explodes, thus dealing damage to nearby enemy units.

Rune of Protection:
The runemaster inscribes powerful runes in his own body, and the friends of the runemaster will be granted a bonus to their defense as a result of the runemasters protective runes. Grants extra armor.

The Rune of Elements(Ultimate):
The runemaster uses his inscriptions to call upon the elements, creating several elemental beings that will fight for his cause(Might wanna randomize this). The runes are hard to create therefore, it takes some time to start this ability.

Hope this helps you out ^^

Level 9
assassins ulti detailed
lets say assassin is in stealth when he learns ulti and he right clicks the unit he wants to attack he gets teleported behind the unit so he can use backstab on it (will still be in stealth) range should prob be like 300-400 does that make it more clear to you?

Level 15
Plague Shifter

Spells;

Plague of Undeath - Causes XXX damage over time to enemy units that hits him.

Dark Mending - Heals XXX damage to targeted ally, but takes XXX % of the Plague Shifters Health.

Bolt of Death - (Frost Nova) Deals XXX damage to target enemy unit, and a XXX damage AoE.

(Ultimate) Terror - Summons XXX Skeletons to fight for the Plague Shifter for a XXX time.

Level 10
Evil item ideas:
Badge of Unholy Wrath
A badge given to those whom are higly ranked in the unholy legion (or something) and is bound with the powers of dead necromancers. Grants XX intelligence and gives the ability to summon a violent short lived army of undead soldiers (ranged and melee).

Hoop of Banshee Hair
A ring woven from banshee hair. Grants a aura that gives a negative mana reg and lower attack damage/speed to enemy units also gives the ability to summon a banshee from the nethers to bring even more fear to those allready affected by the aura by making them take damage equal to the amount of enemy units (affected by the aura) multiplied with the intelligence of the hero.

hope you like them :cute:

Level 15
Death Priest
attack disabled! tiny hp pool, but enormous mana one.
model - acolyte/necromancer =))
abilities:

Unholy Darkness (yes, very original =)) - heals target ally for X health. heals for 2X if target is below 50% health. heals for 3X if target is below 25% health. heals to full health if target is below 5% health.

Grave Prayer - each 30 seconds automatically summons a whole legion of Graven Ones, who appear somewhere to the side from the map and start moving to the Lich King. when a Graven Ones gets into any wounded hero's range, he dies, but restores a fair amount of health to the hero. skill level affects both amount of Graven Ones and the power of heal. (Graven Ones are supposed to have low movement speed and very low health, so they can be accidentaly killed by attacking mobs - so they aint overpowered)

Unholy Shield - makes target invulnerbale for X seconds, but drains X% hp from the target. restores mana to the Death Priest, equal to amount of hp drained. Cannot be cast on Lich King =))

Torrent of Darkness (ultimate) - drains health from the Lich King ( ! ) for 10 seconds. Each second a pulse of darkness will occur, healing all allied heroes for 200% of Death Priests health. also, each pulse will cast Animate Dead.

PS. in each separate ability one X - another X

Evil Item -
Heart of Arthas
Increases health by 15%, mana by 10% but reduces attack damage by 50%. If equipped by Death Priest, allows Torrent of Darkness heal the Lich King too.
The only weakness of the Lich King, it still beats to prolong his life.

Icons, matching the abilities and item (in same order)
well, roughly matching =))

Attachments

• e.jpg
    e.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 186
  • f.png
    f.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 190
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 182
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 183
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 203
Level 25
@trillium thanks for the idea, and the work you seem to have done on it :O but i must say that the item is a bit overpowered for the death priest since he didnt have any attackdamage so he only gets benefits :p But a interresting hero ;) +rep

@blaxor, that would be great, but its not in a hurry, i am having some problem with my computer that has the map on it, dont know if i can fix it or if i have to send it in to repair, not sure if i can recieve the map from it either :/

Level 4
Evil Items

Very simple tho

Rose of the Lich:
When held, mana regeneration of nearby units are increased by X per second.

Cloak of Winter:
When wielded, it grants the owner frost attacks and units that attack the wielder will get slowed by a frostbarrier surrounding the owner.

Btw, if you want i can make a version of the Runemaster :)

Level 9
another idea
Unholy Ranger (dark ranger model ofc)
Unholy Shot deals XXX damage when hitting and gives a "plague" that does XXX damage every XXX(i prefer 3) sec for 12 sec
Unholy Teleport picks the ranger and 2 random people(from the team ofc) and teleport them to the middle usefull in last chances can be used every 5 min
Unholy Aura this aura is a cast like thing when you activate it everyone in XXX area gets a special buff and then it is also a passive aura(i dont know if this can be made but it would be nice) for the special buff it gives the same as the aura but *XXX (more than 1 ofc) (lasts 30 sec (buff)) the aura gives example: 5% extra dam,0,5 hp reg, 1 mana reg and a speed improvement around 5% per lvl
Unholy Speed this gives the ranger incredible speed(cost 5 mana per sec) which gives the ranger the ability to shoot multiple targets
Sky Darkener this summons 10 unholy rangers(unit version and other model maybe some sort of skeleton) which has the incredible range of 1000-1500 deals good damage slow speed they last for 60 sec but meanwhile the ranger cannot move it can attack but not move

Level 5
Badur:

NOTE!
He will not be able to regenerate mana. Actualy it drops ovre time.
His INT decreases the mana drop rate. Refills with potions/ ability

Role: Tank
Model: Abomination

Attributes:
STR: 30
AGI: 15
INT: 05 (Hes dumb )

HP: 500
Mana: 70
====================================

The Flaming Corpse
Base: Permanent Immolation
Mana cost: Passive

X= 10% of number of monsters/wave (if it is the same.)

LVL1: Deals X damage
LVL2: Deals X2 damage
LVL3: Deals X3 damage
(LVL4): Deals X4 damage

Power Devour
Base: Um... Some mana stealing spell
Mana cost: NONE

LVL1: Steal 10 mana/ 1 sec for 4 sec
LVL2: Steal 10 mana/ 0.9 sec for 6 sec
LVL3: Steal 10 mana/ 0.8 sec for 8 sec
(LVL4): Steal 10 mana/ 0.7 sec for 10 sec

Stunning Gas
Base: War stomp
Mana cost: 30 + 1.5 / lvl
HP cost: 2% + 1% / lvl

LVL1: Stun for 3 sec
LVL2: Stun for 4 sec
LVL3: Stun for 5 sec
(LVL4): Stun for 6 sec

Ultimate
War Cry
Base: Taunt
Mana cost: All remaining mana

X= Mana remaining

LVL1: Attract 10 enemies and give (X0.7) armor for 20 seconds
(LVL2): Attract 15 enemies and give (X1) armor for 20 seconds

Could you please tell more info about the assasins ulti? Didnt really get how you meant it to work :/

And you said you had more, just tell every idea you got, i need all you can tell :)

Thanks for this ideas +rep:thumbs_up:

So you got skins for darksteel creatures also that fit with this model? Not at my computer atm so dont got any programs to check the models out but ill look into it later :)
--------------------------------
edit: ah nvm, saw your skins now ;)

Oh... Remove the ''_Update1'' part of the name...

Level 12
Necrophiliac:

1st) Rape to Death --> Rapes a unit till they are dead 666 damage to target unit every second.
2nd) Rape Death --> Rape a corpse to gain 666 health.
3rd) Uncover --> Target unit takes 666% more damage and can't move for 666 seconds.
4th) Lust for Death --> Whenever a unit dies, instantly teleport to it and become stunned for 666 seconds.

On a more serious note:

Shadow Master:
1st) Distraction --> Throw a flash powder bomb that causes enemy units to face the location for 2 seconds.
2nd) Backstab --> Deals bonus damage if you hit a unit from behind.
3rd) Vanishing Powder --> Whenever you cast a spell, turn invisible for 3/4/5/6/7 seconds.
ULTIMATE: Shadow Mastery (Put the 2 passives in the upper 2 boxes) Gives the Shadow Master 3 abilities. Leveling decreases cooldown of each skill.

Summon Shadow --> Create a mirror image of yourself at target location.
Shadow Training --> Target friendly unit gains permanent invisibility.
Blink --> Teleport a short distance.

This is how your abilities should be placed:

[Backstab] [Vanishing Powder]
[Distract] [Summon Shadow] [Shadow Training] [Blink]

Basically I already made this hero on a map I will probably never release. He's extremely complex and fun and has great synergy with all of his abilities.

You can use Distract to turn enemies backs to you so you can backstab. Since you have 4 activatable abilities Vanishing Powder gives you 4 shots to turn invisible which basically means if you have the mana, you can permanently stay invisible.
Backstab is granted to Summon Shadow image as well so it can deal bonus damage. You can surround an enemy unit so matter where it faces it will feel the pain. Shadow Training fits with his theme as a Shadow Master and allows a friend to reap the benefits. Blink is always good and I couldn't really think of another ability to fill the slot. I honestly doubt ANYBODY can make a more ninja like hero than this guy.

Level 25
Btw, if you want i can make a version of the Runemaster :)

You mean like do him in a map? >_> That would be awesome cuz i dont have a lot of time to work on my map, (im a busy man :)) and now that my computer has crashed also :/

@dreadnought @necroguy: rofl @shadow master: thanks for this one, dont know if i can do the ultimate :confused: but since i have got two hero ideas of a "assasin" maybe ill take some skills from yours and some from cyper ;) +rep

@dimasa hmm, think i will use runemaster as a tank and already got a tank in my map... might rework your idea a bit and make him a dps hero instead, but thanks and +rep ;)

Level 15
=Dark Paladin=

strength hero, model - arthas with frostmourne, depends on mana, so intelligence is important too

skillz:

Reversed Exorcism - summons a group of 3-7 random demons and undead.

Devotion - passively increases armour by X. also increases damage by Y, Y=Lich King's missing hp.

Flash of Light - deals X damage to all nearby enemies and allies (well, its still light and undead still dont like it) and creates a Shadow of every unit hit by the spell (mirror image with 50% reduced damage and total black tinting). Also, heals the Paladin for 2X hp.

Path of Arthas (ultimate) - the Paladin turns into Lich Knight with greatly increased attack damage, health and armour. Lasts 30 seconds. Lich Knight has following abilities:
Critical Strike
Cleaving Strike
Frost Armour (like Lich has)
Ice Nova (based off warstoomp, buff effect changed to Freezing Breath - like unit frozen solid)
Steal Life (instant life drain)
Soul Shatter (generally its thunder clap + reduces affected targets' mana)

Level 8
In the first post you have an australian and chinese mythical villain, so I will give you a british one!

Morgan Le Fay
The Level 1 wicked enchantress
Intelligence > Agility > Stregnth
Morgan is the half-sister of king arthur. Her magical powers know no bounds - but she cannot contain her rage at her half-brother's success. She once tried to steal excalibur and seal Merlin in a glass prison, but once that failed, she sought out the lich king to extend her power further and take over Camelot.

Skill 1 - Evil Enchantment
Morgan's magical abilities can cause powerful infusions in allies or enemies. When cast, the targets attack increases but takes more damage.
(Buff skill, simple)

Skill 2 - Glass Prison
Morgan once tried to trap Merlin in an enchanted prison, but the magic soon wore off. She can reproduce the effect to trap her enemies even today.
(Low mana cost, Low cooldown, Low duration)

Skill 3 - Passive - Enchantress' Aura
Morgan regains mana at a faster rate than other heroes.
(Base off of brilliance)

Skill 4 - Ultimate - Stone Entourage
Morgan was able to free herself from King Arthurs army by turning her army into stone. With enough energy, she can reproduce this to make her allies temporarily immune to all damage.
(War Cry but with +9999 def bonous)

What do you reckon? An intel hero from british myth with support spells and a good backstory.

Level 10
Troll da Shadowmancer (yes, da Shadowmancer)
Based on Dark Troll Priest model
Abilities
Dark Ward
Summons immovable ward which attack enemies. Lasts for x seconds.
(Edit hero ward spell)
Invisibility
Makes Troll invisible for x seconds. He will become visible if he attack or cast spell.
(Edit wind walk spell)
Curse
(banshee ability, change it to hero and edit)
Ultimate-Voodoo Doom
(same as death and decay, just edit it a bit)

Level 9
Another one from me^^

Shifter Of Dark Elements.

all stats are based on int so you know for example if Int is 20 then strength will be 1/4 of that agility will be ½ of that.(ofc you can change if you want to but this is just a way it should be)

Skills

Skill 1: Unholy Shift this will transform the shifter into a unholy being (dunno which model) for lvl 1 it will have abonimation disease, for lvl 2 it will have the same as lvl 1 and a unholy buff in the area of 150 which will increase all units speed extremely(friends only) and for lvl 3 everything as before but the unholy buff will now give a heal of 5% mana/health when it turns off.

Skill 2: Summoning Of Dark Elements(maximum of 5) this will summon(lasts forever until dead ofc) a random dark element unit(skeleton,undeads(ghouls and such) and a death element unit which would be like the ones that fire element can make but with a dark evil tint) units stats increases for every lvl

Skill 3: Aura Of Dead this is gives for every lvl 5 damage to nearby enemies(fx 5,10,15) area is 200-250 and it does the damage every 10 seconds.

Skill 4(Ultimate): Dark Mendings this will summon 2 totems at every friendly hero that will heal 5 hp per sec totems last 60 sec (usefull at tough enemies bosses and specials)

Skill 5(Starting ability): a Multi shot ability called Strike Of Death passive ofc or maybe cost 2 mana per sec when using this will make the shifter attack 5 targets at the time but reduces damage to 1/5 or 1/3 (can be upgraded by buying a item if you want fx Death Striker which will make the spell passive so no mana cost if you make that and damage will only be 1/2)

Model: Scout or some other ghostlike thing(or whatever it is called the thing you get from sacrificing acolytes)

Attack Model(dunno if that is what it is called) the death tower attack

movement speed is faster than normal low armor ofc

Level 4
I have a kinda crazy idea which might be cool but hard:

Parasitize(or Symbiosis):

Well since there are two possibilities here, I'll first explain them:

Parasitize:

"Parasitism is a type of symbiotic relationship between two different organisms where one organism, the parasite, takes favor from the host, sometimes for a prolonged time"

So basically this is a creature that could take complete control of another being. This might be better since you want evuul things :grin:

Symbiosis:

"Symbiotic relationships include those associations in which one organism lives on another, or where one partner lives inside the other. Symbiotic relationships may be either obligate, i.e., necessary for the survival of at least one of the organisms involved."

So this is a being that wil co-operate with its host therefore be granted abilities that way.

Ok, now to the hero

Lets say you choose the hero Parasitize or Symbiotic.
You might want to create a system where you choose between these two types, therefore granting different abilities depending on what kind you are.

Then you will only have ONE skill.
That skill will be the ability to take control of (or create a symbiose with) the targeted unit. Every unit u choose will have different abilities.

Now, say you target a footman. Then you will get control of the selected unit and be granted abilities of a footman. (Bash, Defend (taunt?) etc)

I've had that idea for some time, but it might be too much work to create such a hero. Tried it once when i was noob in triggering. ended in a disaster ^^

Anyway, I hope any1 find this useful

Level 19
Bloodreaver

Primary Attribute: Strength

Graphics: This Skin

Skills:
Blood Reave; Like critical strike, but it has a 5% (increasing with 5% per rank) chance of rending the victim, making it take 100 dmg over 10 sec.

Visage of terror; Passive, Enemies within an area of 250 range will be terrified, 5% decrease in dmg, increases by 5% per rank, and the range by 50.

Strength of the Fallen; When activated, the Bloodreaver consumes up to 5 nearby corpses who each increases his strength by 2 for 15 secs. Increases with 5 secs per rank and one corpse.

Leeching Presence; Ultimate, when activated, all enemies within 500 range of the Bloodreaver looses hit points at a rate of 4hp each second, each enemy who dies of this heals the Bloodreaver for 50% of the dead unit's hp, and each 4hp drained increases the Bloodreaver's strength by 1 for 4 secs. Lasts for 20 secs.

If this idea is used by anyone, give credits.

Level 8
Erasor (Soulstealer)

Discription: The Erasor is one of the most powerfull undead creatures in Northrend, its based on a Lich with unholy blessed powers by the lich king himself. The Erasor is known by stealing souls, and store them inside itself to improve its own powers.

Normal Ability (Unit): Soul Store = A triggered ability that increases a Intenger Variable when casted. This will effect the second spell (Soul Blast) and make it stronger every time this is casted.

Hero Abilities:

Mind Steal: Steals the target enemy units mind, increasing its hit points by XX but reduces the mana by XX.

Soul Blast: Creates a explosion around the Soulstealer, the explosion deals XX damage to nearby enemy units and summons (X = Soul Store) souls that is weak but usefull to aid the Soulstealer in battle. (Maximum is 5 souls).

Confuse Ray: A Wave of psycic powers that confuses every unit touching it dealing XX damage and will lose XX% Movement speed and XX% Attack speed, the wave moves slowly.

Steal Soul (Ultimate): Steals a target units soul, making the Soulstealer and the target trapped to the ground invulnerable. The Soulstealer will now have the "Free Soul" ability. When "Free Soul" (Based on any location based abilities) is cast, the soul will move to that location and be attackable and is moveable once again. (A good trap spell).

As you can see if you read the spells, this is a Trapper, intilligence based hero that does massive damage and has very anoying spells for the enemy that makes the Erasor a target that most people DONT want to meet =)
I based this on a Support/Caster-trapper hero.

The hero model can be a Lich or any soul-stealer like undead units ( i like lich).
Hope it helped :p Will come with more if i have time =)

==EDIT==

The Flayer (Angershade)

Normal Ability (Unit): Consume Darkness: Regenerates XX Mana and XX Hit points of the Angershade every second over XX seconds.

Hero Abilities:

Shadowrun: Increases the movement speed of the Angershade by XX% and damages all nearby enemy units by XX every second. Lasts for XX seconds.

Convertion: While this effect is on, every unit in XXX range will take XX damage when casting a spell. Lasts for XX seconds.

Call Darkness: Creates a dark void in a location, the dark void will teleport every unit entering it to the Angershades location and dealing XX damage.

Mind Flay: Deals XX damage to a target enemy units hit points and mana over XX seconds. Lasts for XX seconds.

Last Shout: Instantly deals XXX damage to all units on the entire map. But kills the Angershade if its hit points is over 4%.

This is also a Support/Spell-damage dealer hero. Can trap others, with its Call Darkness spell, this is extremely anoying if alot of heroes are fleeing and moves into it. And most players will try to avoid this unit because they can take damage when casting a spell.

Hope it helped =) Will edit for more if i have time.

Level 9
Evil Scientist (model should be the goblin you can buy in melee maps at taverns with a dark green tint)

Dark Potion: has 50% chance to heal all friendly heroes on the map and 50% chance to deal damage to all enemy units in xxx-xxx area(prob 250-500) around the caster

Dark Converting: this will turn all enemies in xxx-xxx area(prob 100-250) to be owned by the scientist (for 15-30 sec prob) and all friendly units to be enemies(this can be dangerous to use)

Dark Creatures: this will turn a target into some sort of ghoul which will last for 30 sec if not killed it will explode and deal xx damage to every unit in xxx-xxx area(maybe 50-100)

Unholy Blood: this will turn the scientist into a big dark creature(maybe ghoul in alot bigger size) dealing alot of damage slow attack speed though it will last 120 sec

he has low health but high mana medium armor, medium dam and medium attack speed

and yay 100 posts

Level 8
Can you believe it? I got one more =)

Dark Chaser

Normal Ability (Unit):
Dark Chase: Increase movement speed by XX% and turns collition off, the Dark Chaser will chase down the target unit, when hit, then unit will take XX damage.

Hero Abilities:

Dark Path: Creates a Dark Path on the ground (Any black model), everyone who walks on the Dark Path will take XX damage and their attack speed will be reduces by XX% untill the Dark Path has died.
Dark Path lasts for XX seconds.

Dark Wave: Will damage everyone in XXX range of the Dark Chaser, dealing XX damage. The damaged units will have their base attack damage reduced by XX% for XX seconds.

Shadow Hunt: Allows the Dark Chaser to be invinsible, while invinsible the Dark Chaser will curse the first unit it hits, that will make its movement speed reduced by XX% and the Dark Chaser will be vinsible.

Evil Will (Passive): When the Dark Chase is cast, there is a XX% chance for that the cooldown will reset on every spell.

So this is a Hardcore hero that may be boring, but kills like (Cheese!)! Incredible powers if the last ultimate passive activates while speed bonus :D Good Combo!

Level 4
Avitus Kaine: the skeleton king

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Role: Debuffer/Off-tank [DPS]
Combat Type: Melee

Avitus Kaine was the king of Lordaeron, but was brought back as a General for the Lich-King. Avitus Kaine, he changed his name to hide his identity from Arthas, despises using his ill-gotten bone soldiers and has relied on fear-based tactics to slay his enemies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ability 1:
Dark Escape: Works like Wind Walk
For 5/7/9 seconds Avitus Kaine moves 200% faster, however is he breaks Dark Escape he will deal no back stab damage. Fade [how long it takes for an enemy to see the [person Wind Walking] is 0 seconds.

Ability 2:
Damning Scream: Works like Howl of Terror
For 10/14/18 seconds all foes withing 800 range deal 10/15/20% less damage.

Ability 3: Trembling Aura: Works like Devotion Aura
All foes within 500 range have -3/5/7 armor.

Ultimate:
Army of the Fallen: Works like Animate dead
Brings back 10 corpses to Avitus Kaine, they are not invulnerable but do retain all previous upgrades.

Standard:
Parry: Works like Spiked Carrapace
Avitus Kaine returns 15% melee damage and receives +1 armor.

Level 4
Avitus Kaine was the king of Lordaeron

I hope this is not made out of lore. If yes, I would rather suggest to make him a Lord or anything, and give Terenas Menethil II his throne back.

Otherwise I like the hero ^^

Level 4
hope this is not made out of lore. If yes, I would rather suggest to make him a Lord or anything, and give Terenas Menethil II his throne back.

Hehe, well i suppose he could be like the Emperor in Warhammer 40k =P a dead guy in a golden throne worshipped by thousands ^_^

Level 8
Evil Item Ideas

Bloodsworn Heartseeker

Increases attack damage by 15 and gives a 11% chance on a attack to deal bonus 40 damage, but this effect stuns the equiper for 0.25 second.

Dark Crusher

Increases all stats by 4 and damage by 7, also every time the equiper attacks, he will be healed by XX and the enemy will lose XX mana.

Revenge

Increases attack damage by 30, but will drain XX mana every second, this also gives 17% chance to do 125% more damage.

Soulreaper

Provides +9 Intilligence and +3 Agility, when used, every enemy unit near the caster will lose XXX hit points and will be given to the equiper.

Destruction

Gives +60 to attack damage but -30% attack speed. Also gives 11% chance on attacks to Destroy (Pulverise) every nearby enemy and friendly unit, dealing XX damage to them.

Netherbane

Gives +15 damage, and can switch locations with a friendly or enemy unit. When switched, the caster will have +20 attack damage over 6 seconds.

Doomrazor

Gives +15 to strength, +4 to agility, +2 to Intilligence and +6 attack damage. When used, every nearby enemy unit will take 20% extra damage over 14 seconds.

Fiery Will

Gives +12 damage and makes your attacks do 10 damage per second over 5 seconds on the target enemy unit (does not stack).

Hunters Blade

Gives +22 attack damage and +15 agility. Also has a special ability to slow target enemy units movement speed by XX% over XX seconds (Based on Slow).

Demonic Shard

The Demonic Shard is a Unique Rare item that gives +30 to all stats, also when used, the Demonic Shard will pick a random hero on the map, friend or enemy and deal XXX damage to it.

Fool's Will

Gives +1 to all stats and when used, it gives -100 to +100% bonus attack and movement speed over 10 seconds.

Angry Dread

Gives +15 damage and +10 intilligence, has a special effect when being attacked, attackers will take XX damage and be slowed by XX%.

Soulstealer

Gives bonus 11 to Intilligence, also can be used to trap souls. Trapping souls results the victim to be unable to do anything for 3 seconds (Triggered Pause).

Breathtaker

Gives +5 intilligence and has a special ability.
Stops the target enemy unit from taking breaths, this will deal XX damage per second over XX seconds.

Unholy Shield

Gives +10 armor and reduces all damage taken by 9, also every unit will take 5% of the damage they dealt, back the themselfs.

Unholy Sword

Gives +15 attack damage, if the target unit dies by the Unholy Sword, a Soul (Shade or Ghost model) will come and fight for the Caster for XX seconds (Black Orb effect).

Wishbreaker

Gives +2 to all stats, has a very Unique Rare Ability.
Pauses every hero on map and heals the caster by 400 hit points and mana for 4 seconds.

Thats it for now =)

Last edited:
Level 6
Gishnal - Betrayer

(model is lord garithos or the knight model)

If it needs a hero story then...

Was only in the human faction for the privileges, but if his true master is in need of him, he comes at his side like a dog. With his weird not so human name and a heart made of steel, how could it have been possible for him to be a human commander? That's why he's one of the lich's elite guards, cause in all those muscles is full smarts.

Main attribute: Str
secondary: int

STR: 30 (+2 per level)
AGI: 27 (+1.5 per level)
INT: 20 (+.75 per level)

Role: tank, disabler.

Skills:

Backhand slash - chance to stun the enemy and deal additonal damage
1: 9% chance to stun target for 1 second and deal additional 50 damage
2: 10% chance to stun target for 1.5 seconds and deal additional 75 damage
3: 11% chance to stun target for 2 seconds and deal additional 100 damage
4: 12% chance to stun target for 2.5 seconds and deal additional 125 damage

Charge! - runs straight to a target, dealing damage and sending all enemy units in the path sideways. CD of 45 seconds, mana cost of 90, destroys trees. deals constant 300 danamge to target. (this is SPARTAA!!)
1: deals 75 damage and knockbacks enemies by 150 range, stuns target for 1 second.
2: deals 125 damage and knockbacks enemies by 175 range, stuns target for 1.75 seconds
3: deals 175 damage and knockbacks enemies by 200 range, stuns target for 2.25 seconds
4: deals 225 damage and knockbacks enemies by 225 range, stuns target for 3 seconds.

Strategy: He knows what to do if a fight turns out bad or good. buff lasts for 6 seconds. cooldown of 30 seconds
1: If your HP drops below 200, gives you bonus +10 armor. if target enemy's hp drops below 100, your attackspeed increases by 25%
2: if your HP drops below 300, gives you bonus +20 armor. if target enemy's HP drops below 300, your attackspeed increases by 30%
3: If your HP drops below 400, gives you bonus +30 armor. if target enemy's HP drops below 400, your attackspeed increases by 35%
4: if your HP drops below 500, gives you bonus +40 armor. if target enemy's HP drops below 500, your attackspeed increases by 40%

Ulti: Propaganda - All enemy units inside a 1000 range will turn into allied units for a certain amount of time. (bosses not included. enemies should be lower than your level)
1: effect lasts for 8 seconds
2:effect lasts for 10 seconds
3: effect lasts for 12 seconds

Last edited:
Level 4
The Blob (needs a better name :p)
Model: Sludge Monstrosity
Primary attrib: Strght
Secondary attrib: Agi
Abilities:
Divide: (could also be used as an ulti)
Divides the Blob into two Blobs which have X% of the big Blobs HP and mana (they have all the abilities left) cd=long (many minutes maybe) the blobs can unite again to create the original blob.

Disease Carrier: (Passive)
The unit carries the Disease which does X dmg per second to nearby enemies.

Poisonous Bolt
The Blob spits a poisonous ball at the enemy dealing X dmg and XX dmg per second for Y amount of time (maybe throw in another negative buff like slow or armor/hit chance reduction)

Ulti:Enhaced Division
Makes the Divide abilitys cooldown go down and increases the percent of HP left to the Blobs after dividing.

Level 4
Another evuul idea:

Harvester of Sorrow(Metallica<3)

Main Attribute: Int

Secondary Attribute : Str

The Harvester is a pretty much self-supportive hero, it feeds of other enemies and does pretty good damage.

Rip
The Harvester creates a dark force that attempts to rip the enemy apart. If this spell kills, X% of the damage dealed(or the hp of the killed unit) will be leeched to the Harvester.

Seek and Destroy(Again: Metallica <3)
Creates a ball of pure dark energy that follows a nearby enemy unit when it hits it damages the unit, and then bounce off to the next target.

Power Drain
The Harvester hungers so much, that nearby enemies looses their mana powers much faster. -X% mana every second. (Reversed Brilliance Aura)

Harvest(Ultimate)
The Harvester drains the souls from enemies around him(number of units increases every level), and damaging them for X% of their hp every second. The damage, this spell does, will heal the Harvester, for the same amount.

I.E: 2 units, 10hp/sec 5 sec. = 100 hp, healing 20hp/sec

Hope you find it useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.