• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Spell Ideas Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
So, I think some of you know Saif ORPG, and I think it was a fail so I stopped working on it. I plan on going serious now as I have learned more than what I have learned when I was making Saif ORPG.

I need some spell categories for a Wolf Berserker.
He needs 10 spells for every category. (Strength, Intelligence, Agility)
And can you please give a name for every category of his skill ?

e.g. for a Magician he has Summoning (Strength), Wizardry (Agility) and Supporter (Intelligence).

All spells must be related to the category. Thanks :)

Level 28
Not quite sure what you mean, something like three spellbooks with ten spells apiece, each with a different name?

In the meantime:

Strength:

Rabid: Buff that increases damage and attack speed but becomes neutral hostile, units hit may develop the buff themselves.

Rake: Leave deep gashes in the target, dealing damage over time.

Taste of Blood: Marks a single target. All subsequent attacks against that target do increased damage.

Thick Fur: Passive, decreases damage and increases healing.

Frenzy: When activated, drains life with every attack.

Intelligence:

Track: Marks a target, giving visibility at all times until it goes in a transport or in water.

Something Doesn't Smell Right: Casts Far Sight on self's location, revealing invisible units.

Call of the Wild: Summons small wolves to help.

Agility:

Leap: Jumps and does damage to a single target, ignoring obstacles.

Hunt Down: Selects a single target, gaining a (rapidly diminishing) speed boost (like 400% for three seconds, then 200 for the next two, then 150 for one...) Must be cast while moving, wears off if coming to a stop.

Feral Howl: Terrorizes ennemies around the wolf, causing one second stun.

Level 11
The model I used is This. Lycan BoneCrusher by Xezko.

and thanks Cleaving Hammer, maybe make a name for each category ? :)

and not a spellbook, its something like the user uses some of his attributes to gain the skill and may only choose certain skills to learn. :)

Level 11
some kind of skull axe. xD
I named this as Wolf Berserker with this information.

Wolf Berserkers are excellent for killing opponents quickly with massive damage. Wolf Berserkers are also known as one of the most strongest damage dealer out of all the classes.

Level 12

Ferocity - His unparalleled strength and viciousness, make his attacks deal more damage than usual.
Crushing Edge - He slams his axe using every ounce of strength he has, creating circular shockwaves in an area, dealing damage to enemies who get hit by it.
Piercing Shield - He uses his shield's sharp edges to wound his enemies, and deal damage to them.
Feral Slash - He slashes his foe with his sharp-edged axe, dealing damage to the targeted unit.
Vicious Mark - He summons his fellow wolves, attacking the marked unit, until the unit dies, or the wolves die.
Howl of Anxiety - He howls angrily, that those who hear it, get terrified, losing damage, armor, and not being able to move.
Eyes of Viciousness - He focuses on one target, getting increased attack speed and damage until the targeted unit dies. When you hit another unit, the buff gets taken away.

Whirling Axe - He swings his axe swiftly, then throws it in circles around him, dealing damage to enemies near him.

Shields Up - He raises his shield, using it as defense against attacks.

WIP.

Last edited:
Level 11
xD. It is ok, I am not rushing and I am still making the skills you have already gave :)

Level 11
BUMP, Pandaren Bladeweilder hero spells needed. the same request as the above :D

Level 12
for the Pandaren Bladeweilder, it is basically the fire panda.

I see. So he could manipulate fire, use his blades to cut his enemies, and he's an agile guy, right? I'll start making this guy's skills, then.

Edit:

Strong Will - Exchanges some mana for life. (Active)
Fortified Armor - Gives extra armor, and health. (Passive)
Pandaren's Might - Gives a chance to bash attacked enemies, dealing strength-based damage, and stunning them over time. (Passive)
Power Slash - Stuns the targeted enemy, dealing strength-based damage to it. (Active)

Blade Throw - Throws a blade into a straight line, stunning and dealing damage to the unit who gets hit. (Active)
Fast Reflexes - Gives extra evasion, and chance to get extra attack speed and movement speed, upon getting hit. (Passive)
Flame Guise - Creates fire hallucinations, making himself invisible. (Active)
Flaming Dash - Dashes forward, dealing damage to those who get into contact while he's dashing. (Active)
Fiery Blades - Grants fire damage which deals extra damage, and fire damage over time. (Passive)
Swiftness - Grants movement speed and attack speed bonus. (Passive)
Pandaren's Rage - Grants damage, and attack speed for some time. (Active)
Blade Strike - Deals damage to the targeted unit, stunning it for some time. (Active)
Blade Mastery - Gives a chance to deal critical damage, dealing extra agi-based damage upon critical hit. (Passiive)
Crushing Blades- Gives a chance to bash the attacked unit, dealing extra damage and stunning the target over time. (Passive)

Ignite - Makes the targeted unit more prone to fire-based attacks, making them deal more damage. (Active)
Fireblast - Stuns a unit, dealing damage. (Active)
Pyromastery - Increases mana regeneration, fire damage. (Passive)
Fiery Body - Every unit near him will take damage as long as this skill is active. Drains mana. (Active)
Flame Barrier - Creates a fire-imbued barrier, that makes damages weaker depending on his int. (Active)
Flame Burst - Channels a fire explosion, dealing damage to those near the user. Deals damage over time. (Active)
Lava Minions - Creates fire elementals to help. (Active)
Fiery Spirit - Every time he casts a spell, he gets increased attack speed, and damage which lasts until this buff is over. (Passive)
Sacrificial Flames - Exchanges some mana points for some health points. (Active)
Last Flame - Deals damage with every mana left the user has, and drains all mana the user has. (Active)

10 int skills, 10 agi skills, and 4 str skills.

Last edited:
Level 5
I want to give an idea :

- Slashing Blade; Attack the enemy with a blade
- Critical Strike; (Blademaster level 3 abi.)
- Fiery Blade; Add X damage to the hero attacks (Like Cold Arrow ability)
- Madness; The Pandaren getting bigger, dealing more damage and hit points
- Blade Stomp; the pandaren slam the ground with a blade that damage enemy in a line

- God Speed; The pandaren run so fast to the targeted area (Blink)
- Fire Figure; create a firey figure of the Pandaren
- Wind attack; The pandaren run to targeted unit, dealing damage and run back to the place where he cast the spell
- Shadow Attack; Create 4 Shadow figure that surround the enemy that slowly come to the target enemy, and the pandaren take 50% more damage, if the pandaren attacked while doing this, all the shadow figure gone and pandaren back to normal
- Attack speed; Plus the attack speed of the pandaren

- Fiery Bolt; Shots a fire bolt to enemy
- Fire Aura; Damage the enemy near the pandaren
- Rain of fire; Rain the targeted area with meteors
- Fire Transformation; Turn the Pandaren into Fire Elemental; Ranged, Add Danage, and plus hit points
- Fire Blast; Stomp the groound with fire

Sorry if I copied any post, I don't see the ability
Sorry if my english bad

Level 11
thank you for the ideas aldo, ill give you +rep. have any ideas for the wolf berserker ?

Wolf Berserker:

Scream of the Wolves: Calls 5 black wolves to fight for you.

Human Form: Transforms the Wolf Berserker into human.

Claw: Deals 175 damage to an enemy unit.

Bite: Bites an enemy unit. The enemies under the effect of bite, will lose 20 HP per seconds for 35 seconds.

Rage: Increases Berserker's HP by 550 and damage by 20 for 75 seconds.

Moonlight: Converts day to night for 30 seconds, increasing the Berserker's attack speed by 1.25 .

Charm: Controls a target enemy unit with the glowing red eyes of the Berserker.

Back to Life: When the Berserker dies, he's revived as a werewolf zombie.

One with the Shadows: The Wolf Berserker can not by seen by enemies when is night.

Level 17
Spell ideeas:

Berserk - increase attack speed depend how much % missing
(easily u can use item ability based and make it lv100(or make 2 ability and each with lv10,as u want), each lv 1% then when u cast then set ability level with how much %hp missing)

Ultimate bloody slash - Next 5 hit steal same hp than damage what u dealed on target
(how to do it? gui damage engine, and variables. when u cast LifeStealPercentage[custom value of caster]= ability lv * 10 + 25 and LifeStealCharge = 5 and in damage engine, set damage trigger u decrease the charge with 1 and if it is 0 then dont give life to DamageEventSource)

Pride - Increase your movement speed by x and stun the 1st target what u hit for 5 second
(how ? when cast use boolean array, NextHitStun[custom value of caster]=true and in set damage trigger if NextHitStun[custom value of DamageEventSource] then create a dummy unit, add firebolt [just remove the missile animation] and order dummy to cast firebolt on DamageEventTarget)

Axe trowing
i think here u can use death coil ability and if possible then troll axe like missile model

Rage
deacrease you accurancy (so u can miss more) but give great attack speed boost and bonus damage
(how? with set damage trigger or just with dummy and ability casting)

Critical points
Increase critical strike by 30% on next 5 hit.
(same mechanism then life steal thing)

Damage Charge
Store the next 10 damage and deal to next target at 11th hit
(again with gui damage engine, simple use a boolean when ability activated and if its active then stack the damages DamageStack[custom value of damageeventsource]= DamageStack[custom value of damageeventsource]+DamageEventAmount, DamageCharge[]=DamageCharge[] + 1 if DamageCharge[]=10 then turn of boolean and set NextDamage[] = DamageStack[] and set DamageStack[]=0)

Level 3
Wolf berserker

Savagery [Passive] - The wolf berserker has innate primal instincts. On attacking enemies, it has a percentage chance to attack even faster.

For savagery it can work a few ways. One is to trigger the bonus attack speed upon being attacked or upon attacking. The bonus attack speed can be modified such that the hero immediately attacks again. ( Something like dota's legion commander. ) Also you can add buffs when the passive is triggered. Like lifesteal/bash/critical/minus target's armour/slow etc but personally I think lifesteal is over-used so i recommend you to pick another on-hit buff.

Finishing Blow [Passive] - If the wolf berserker attacks a unit below X% health, it gains X% chance to deal X times normal damage against the attacked unit.

Useful to deal massive amount of damage to finish off a target. However be sure not to make this skill to imba. Likewise, it can work both ways. Either above or below X% health.

Ravage [Active] - Rapidly attacks a single target for X attacks/X seconds (Basically something like overpower of ursa warrior from dota)

Lunar Wolf [Passive] - During night time, the wolf berserker is imbued with the power of the moon. He gains bonus regeneration and movespeed.

Feel free to modify what bonuses the wolf berserker gets at night.

Shield Bash[Active] - Melee ranged stun.

Berserk[Toggle] - The wolf is able to trade health for damage. While this skill is turned on, the wolf constantly loses X% health per second but gains bonus damage and attack speed.

Use triggers and maybe immolation spell for the base spell.

Deep Strike[Active] - Melee ranged spell. The wolf berserker focuses his might and brings his axe down on his enemy. The blow is able to cut through armour and slow the target. Slows the target and reduces the target's armour

Intimidation[Active/Passive] - The wolf berserker has an intimidating presence. Its eyes make even the bravest men shudder upon its gaze. Passively reduces damage of nearby enemies.[Trigger and inverse values] The wolf berserker can also let out a fearsome howl that instills fear into enemies around. The enemies become too scared to move and get slowed/stunned.

Howl [Active] - Increases damage/defense/regeneration etc Reduces nearby enemies damage/defense etc

Wild's Fortitude[Passive] - % chance to reduce damage received depending on strength. Increased regeneration/armour etc

To do this, just use triggers to add back the health lost from damage received.

Carnivore [Active] - Regenerate % of max health while this buff is active.

Decapitate[Active] - The wolf berserker bites the head off its prey or cuts it off with its axe. Instantly kills the target. Works until X level creeps. If the creep level is too high or the target is a hero, this will heavily damage the target and stun it. Melee ranged

Natural regeneration[Passive] - Born from the wild, the wolf berserker has powerful regenerating abilites. When the wolf berserker reaches X% health, it gains X% bonus regeneration.

Lunge[Active] - Jumps to target point/targeted unit. Upon landing, knocks back surrounding units and deals damage. The wolf berserker then gains bonus movement for a short duration.

Khorne's Insanity[Active] - When activated, the wolf berserker loses its sanity and attacks everything and anything in a radius around it. While active, it gains massive damage and attackspeed. Health lost during this duration will be dealt as damage to surrounding enemy units when the buff ends. Should the wolf berserker die while under this buff, it is reborned with reduced damage/defense etc

If I incidentally typed out an idea similar to someone else's, I apologise.

Level 11
thank you for all your spell ideas, I have paused this project so I do not need the spell Ideas yet. I am currently working on another project. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.