• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Hero Arena] Need hero ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi i'm working on a Hero Arena/AoS/Domination map for a year (since released) so i want to end my project with 30 heroes. (i have currently 29) so i wanna see the comunnity suggestions to end the project.

The map is this Golden Lands v2.8 AI [SD Only]

So i need a Intelligence hero, the race of the hero can be troll, orc, ogre or related to the orc race in TFT.
I would like to read your suggestions, write what you want, if i can make them would be good.

Regards.

Level 28
Ogre Warcaster (Melee INT, high STR):

Throw Big Rock (Active): Throws a rock at a target unit, dealing damage to the unit, disrupting it and dealing damage around it. Air units are stunned.

Two-Headed Casting (Spellbook): Casts a minor spell. When the spell is cast on an enemy, its equivalent spell is cast on a random allied unit within range (and vice versa).
* Sleep/Rejuvenation (150 mana)
** Roar/Howl of Terror (200 mana)
*** Chain Lightning/Healing Wave (250 mana)

Thinking Cap (Passive): Increases mana regeneration.

Bloodlust (Channeling): Gives Bloodlust to a friendly unit in range every X seconds.

Last edited:
Level 8
Ogre Warcaster (Melee INT, high STR):

Throw Big Rock (Active): Throws a rock at a target unit, dealing damage to the unit, disrupting it and dealing damage around it. Air units are stunned.

Two-Headed Casting (Spellbook): Casts a minor targeted spell. When the spell is cast on an enemy, its equivalent spell is cast on a random allied unit within range (and vice versa).
* Sleep/Rejuvenation (150 mana)
** Roar/Howl of Terror (200 mana)
*** Chain Lightning/Healing Wave (250 mana)

Thinking Cap (Passive): Increases mana regeneration.

Bloodlust (Channeling): Gives Bloodlust to a friendly unit in range every X seconds.
Sound simple but fun, the spellbook is nice i like it, i will work something around your suggestion with some modifications ;), thanks :D.

Level 6
Voodoo master (troll)

Pupeteer - control the enemy for duration of time
Cursed armor (single allied target) - when enemy attack you return multiplied damage back
Hex - sacrafice 10% of health to cast soul burn like curse
Ultimate voodoo doll - summon voodoo doll that is connected to targeted unit, doll can be attacked by allies and enemies and target take % of damage

Level 2
Shaman

Chain lightning: does damage, instant, short cd for spam.

Frost shock: damage, snare/slow

Serpent ward: Summons a serpent ward with X health and damage for 20 secs. Max 3. Casting while 3 wards are active will resummon all 3 wards, resetting their timers and empowering you and your wards for 20 seconds, causing your next chain lightning (or whatever) to cast a firebolt from each ward, dealing X amount damage each and destroying the wards. Your wards will continually move to your position while empowered and won't attack. 4 sec cooldown or similar.

Makes for a unique gameplay. Having the wards not deal a significant amount of damage or have much health makes it difficult to reach empowerment.

Status
Not open for further replies.