• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
READ BEFORE POSTING!

NOTE: WE'RE NOW ALSO TAKING MAP PREVIEW, ASWELL AS MINIMAP PICTURES REQUESTS. FEEL FREE TO REQUEST THEM IN THIS THREAD!

To link your picture to your Request, you can use TinyPic or just attach it to your reply.
You can attach it by clicking the "Manage Attachments" button below the reply box.
Be sure you click on "Advanced mode" to see the button.

Create
The following users are able to create your Loadingscreen:

- Hubcool
- RED BARON
- real138
- SpEtNeZz

Bleh, team is complete for now. Until someone retires or something...

If we didn't notice your post, then it's probably an accident, send a PM to one of us.
Please do not push us to make it. We don't get anything, we just help people by making their loadingscreen.
Also if you don't know how to use , follow the easy tutorial below.

Enjoy your LoadingScreen! :thumbs_up:

Step 1.
Import the "Loadingscreen.mdx" and DON'T TOUCH IT !
Step 2.
Import your "TextureName.blp" DO NOT TOUCH THIS EITHER!
Step 3.
Save and Exit WE.
Step 4.
Re-Open your WE and remove the red text ---> war3mapImported\Imagename.blp <---
Step 5.
Save and Exit WE, Yes again...
Step 6.
Go to Scenario >> Map Loading Screen... >> Use Imported File war3mapImported\Loadingscreen.mdx
Step 7.
Give the person who helped you out his rewarded reputation :cool:

Here's a little list of various other stuff we can do (remember though this is a loading screen thread, post the followings only if you can't get it done else).

- Map reviews
- Icons
- Skins

Last edited:
Level 10
Yo man if you could help me with this that would be sick!!

I need this to be loading screen. Thanks a ton man.:thumbs_up:

Attachments

• PICOFBEASTMASTER.jpg
    PICOFBEASTMASTER.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 2,786
Level 13
dont give hubcool trouble for double posting he was replying to my post when i deleted it srry for any trouble caused
Ya u should add it to your sig
i know this is the wrong thread but could u make me a nature looking icon for a spell book

Level 12
Hmm, Not sure if i should request one intill i get a fully working version of my game.

But at some point would you be interested in building a load screen for Roller Coasters.

Something of Small file size Yet look decent.

Hmm, Ill come back with more info when i am ready. But i just figured i would bring up the idea now. instead of the last sec when all i need is it.

Level 16
here it is urtror. it looks like this. if you want a better one, then choose a bigger picture... for the path, just remove war3mapimported from both files.

WC3ScrnShot_111808_191616_01.jpg

Attachments

• Lich_King_by_Raneman512x512.blp
    194.2 KB · Views: 165
  • LoadingScreen.mdx
    1.3 KB · Views: 189
Level 16
huh... ok jack, i think you just made a little error. i dl what i uploaded for you and it works.

the path are : Harrypotter512x512.blp
LoadingScreen.mdx

write it exactly like that and it should work. i think you keep the ''\'' and it didnt work because of that.

PS :
WC3ScrnShot_112108_171929_01.jpg

here is your loading screen VeljkoM. for the path, remove war3mapimported\ from both files.

Attachments

• VeljkoM512x512.blp
    338.5 KB · Views: 110
  • LoadingScreen.mdx
    1.3 KB · Views: 120
Level 3
I Really want this made to loading screen. btw can you add a text at the top that says The Tribe War ?

Level 22
Hubcool, remember that if the image is to small, you can allways add borders, using a program such as Gimp, Paint or Photoshop.

Also, you should either cut the credits in the buttom off, or let them stay. In some pictures theyr halfway cut.

Also (Again) There is some tutorial about creating moving loading screens, here at THW. You might wanna read it.

-TheBlooddancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.