• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
ok np millzy i was wondering about that since i was expecting that but you asked for it there. also while im at it should i change the color or anything about the text?

riot what do you mean?

and ok right on that MaxFlax

I would like a loadingscreen using that. Would you like me to upload a picture instead?

i have one hand to work with :/ .
Well then stop jacking off! /jk

Level 4
Real, who is that for?

Also, I have a new image that I would like to use (it is different) and it is not in *.BLP

Attachments

• clashofpowers.jpg
    clashofpowers.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 54
Level 15
4 more down

Ok I_brg_doom, millzy, riotguard, MaxFlax have yours done.

@I_Brg_Doom: Download here.

@Millzy: gah didn't save yours in .psd so i had to redo it.... lol ok made yours thicker and moved it up top. didn't think you needed the minimap preview redone right? or should i? if so ill do it tomorrow. Since i have to redo it again...
Download here

@RiotGuard: hehe your picture was exactly 512x512 ^^ took 5 seconds off my job thank you :p
Download here

@Maxflax: Ok done Download here.

Hope everyone enjoys there new loading screens ;) come back if you need anymore. If you have any questions just ask but please look at the helpfile attached first.

Attachments

• millzy.rar
    754.5 KB · Views: 35
  • I_brg_doom.rar
    567.1 KB · Views: 62
  • MaxFlax.rar
    774.1 KB · Views: 40
  • riotguard.rar
    646.7 KB · Views: 37
Level 18
Ok Iamtherper and millzy got your requests done ;) sorry for the long wait

Millzy i wasn't sure about the color of the text you wanted so i looked through all the colors and picked the one i thought looked best :)
Download here

Iamthe rper here are your goods.
Download here

If you guys have any questions just ask but please read the helpfile first ;)

Anyone else? Take your chance now im free.

Didn't work.

You have files with the names

LoadingScreen tga.tga <-- Pretty sure that's typo'd
Loading Screen.blp <-- That space shouldn't be there.

^ Which do I use?

LoadingScreen.MDX <- Correct

Minimap Preview tga.tga <- Should be war3mappreview.tga

Level 7
Hello Hubcool, and his team. ^^
I need a loading screen for my map and it is described as follows:
-A Knight kneeling down in the middle of a castle hall, with dawn's light shining upon him.
-The same Knight has his sword struck into the ground. (not deeply)
-The same Knight's head is looking 45 degrees from the ground and having both of his hands on the sword.
-His armor is metal with yellowish colour due to the sun's light.
-The whole background is yellow and some parts are dark/black.

-Last thing, need some eyes with a bit of ghost body (No hands or anything, just scribley bodies) staring at the knight in the dark areas of the background.

I'm sorry for not putting a picture to make my request more clear as I couldn't find any picture of that or similarly to it on the Internet. =/ (I hope you guys would still make me my loading screen. :S)

Thank you. +Rep if done correctly, if you need more info, just pm me.

Last edited:
Level 7
Are you able to draw this whole pictrue free hand (using the ways how I wanted it to be from the above post) instead of using it and add things to it, because this is completely rubbish, I made it by myself using WE. :p I can't get a picture of what I want on the internet.

attachment.php

I made it just to give you "an idea" of how I want it to look like. If you can't do it it's ok. I guess I'll have to let someone to draw it for me then come and give it to you to make it a loading screen.

Edit: nevermind just forget what I said above, I'll get someone to draw me a picture as you said to someone: "i can't draw". Then I'll come back to you. ^^

Attachments

• LOADINGSCREEN TO BE MADE.jpg
    LOADINGSCREEN TO BE MADE.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 257
Level 7
Umm, is hubcool or anyone else of the team members, except you real, good at drawing? If so, then I'll wait till they are back to Hive to draw me the picture I requested to be a loading screen.

Edit - i_brg_doom, it's okay. Thanks though.^^

Level 3
Is there any way you can make this picture a loading screen? I have it 800 by 600, and its in the file FullScreen.blp I also have the LoadingScreen.mdx imported too. For some reason, all it shows is a black screen. Can you help me?

Attachments

• picasion.com_17957d8c9396eadaad3ce4787c5a0748.gif
    picasion.com_17957d8c9396eadaad3ce4787c5a0748.gif
    147.1 KB · Views: 47
Level 3
If you could make this into a loading screen, that would be amazing! If you need a smaller image, send me and message. I can get one.

Would also like this to be the map preview, if at all possible.

Clanwars1.jpg

Level 3
Also Real, if your up to it. Id like you to help me beta and balance test the map. Since you are completing the final piece I need :D

Level 8
Is RedBaron back yet? if not, could someone make a icon for me?

I Need an Icon of The Demon hunters glaives,

And i need an icon of those same glaives but with gusts of air around them,
also on the second icon the glaives should be positioned to the left and right facing outwards.

for the person to make it for me +rep ofc. :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 3
Hey no worries. It looks great man. Thanks. <3

Once I am done with beta testing, I might have a few names of the testers who helped the most put on the bottom or somewhere though, now that you mentioned it.

Level 15
ok i can make it higher quality a bit. but it will increase the size by alot... I'll add the border also. sorry didn't notice your post :/

um and what do you want as a glow? a glow will look atrocious in my opinion...

EDIT: ok i tried it still looks like crap. The reason is because the image you sent me is just WAY to small. im resizing it too 512x512 yet your giving me an image that is 250x176. Just not possible.

Last edited:
Level 3
ok i can make it higher quality a bit. but it will increase the size by alot... I'll add the border also. sorry didn't notice your post :/

um and what do you want as a glow? a glow will look atrocious in my opinion...

EDIT: ok i tried it still looks like crap. The reason is because the image you sent me is just WAY to small. im resizing it too 512x512 yet your giving me an image that is 250x176. Just not possible.

Ok, I'll find another pic

Level 8
Is RedBaron back yet? if not, could someone make a icon for me?

I Need an Icon of The Demon hunters glaives,

And i need an icon of those same glaives but with gusts of air around them,
also on the second icon the glaives should be positioned to the left and right facing outwards.

for the person to make it for me +rep ofc. :infl_thumbs_up:

Anyone Able to Do my Request?

Status
Not open for further replies.