• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Edited loading screen preview

Well heres a preview how it will look. tell me what to change. To download the Photoshop file pick the first.

Attachments

• Vampirism Elite.psd
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
  • Vampirism Elite .jpg
    Vampirism Elite .jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 142
Level 15
ah ok well world ill tell you and do it for you. takes 1 simple program wc3 viewer find it in the tools section. then under convert files you will find BMP, TGA, or JPG -> BLP. tga is the safest so always use that. and its easy as that. you can set the quality of compression there.

Attachments

• LightningBlue.blp
    16.6 KB · Views: 40
  • LightningGreen.blp
    16.8 KB · Views: 45
Level 35
real138
Hope he won't forget to paste links :)

I won't :wink: Sorry for the missing links before :hohum: and the off-line time. My studies for exam consumes a lot of my time.

Before I post the final ones I thought it better to hear if this was what you wanted:

131841-albums1057-picture23397.jpg

131841-albums1057-picture23398.jpg

Hey, how is my request coming?

I only know what SpeZ wrote, that he has a WIP his going to show.. So I believe its being cared for. :wink:

Can i have this image i made into a HQ loading screen? Thanks in advance

You can, you just need be aware that is means a much larger file size (Up 3 mb). :smile: - It also requires a larger image (at least 1024x768) then the one you posted.

So instead I improved the quality of the one you posted and made it into a normal version:
Download it here

LoL He forgets to link often? :D

Not often, rarely actually. But now you got it :wink:

Ok. good... but its too bright, I don't know, try black, electric blue and red, blue text fade to black, with red is lightning effects between letters? Make it look evil dark and psychedelic, but the rest of it is fine...

Maybe you should skip the psychedelic part, because that means colors and colorful mismatch. I'll try out something similar to what you wrote here. Haven't had time yet due to exam study, but I'll get it done tomorrow.

Is mine one of those lucky 5? :xxd:

Yes it is.

Edit: I've gave as much as I can to baron, so I can't anymore :O

Only means that you have given my rep before, without giving to some others afterwards. You'll be able to rep again after some time of repping others. So fear not :smile: I am just happy that it could be used.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope I'll have time for frequently in here the next days.. even though I am still down with exams. This inactivity ends after the 21th of January.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level 35
Ok easy enough. will be done once I come back from shopping.

Sorry bro, already made them :wink: Dunno what the loading screen is though.

Download them all here

They look like this (And yea I upgraded their looks, as I found the other too childish):

Attachments

• RingsEmpty.jpg
    RingsEmpty.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 138
  • RingsGreen.jpg
    RingsGreen.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 146
  • RingsGrey.jpg
    RingsGrey.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 217
  • RingsWhite.jpg
    RingsWhite.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 146
Level 35
For the gemless one I think it needs work it doesn't look right, kinda looks like a watch. Agh another request I was half done with lol. You and spet are getting on my nerves :p jk

Just post it anyway, your might be better.

And I agree on the gemless one.. don't like it myself.

RED BARON
Can you give them more... quality and customize only the diamonds?

Come on thats too simple :grin: I'll let real post his first then.. I'll see if I need to post them in a changed version.

Level 35
lol... I got pissed and deleted them. jk, but I was only on the second one when reading that so I closed it and the other one I gotta find it.

Oh lolz - Never delete you work man :wink: I always keep mine to look at when I need ideas or something. Also I would have liked to see your results :smile:

But for a note to requesters: I have an exam the 21th, so I won't do anything until late that day, as I need to read quite a lot.

I'll post the updates or changes you requested to your request, and for those that haven't received theirs yet I haven't forgotten you, just been busy. I'll work them of the days after th 21th. :wink:

Level 12
Oh lolz - Never delete you work man :wink: I always keep mine to look at when I need ideas or something. Also I would have liked to see your results :smile:

But for a note to requesters: I have an exam the 21th, so I won't do anything until late that day, as I need to read quite a lot.

I'll post the updates or changes you requested to your request, and for those that haven't received theirs yet I haven't forgotten you, just been busy. I'll work them of the days after th 21th. :wink:

just checking in i read your above post and got kind of worried since its the 24th now and i was hoping for new screens in next ver.

Level 2
I'd like a loading screen in, which some shamans are battling, like for example, one of them using Fire, the other Ice and Storm, Earth etc...

These are the Elements Shamans of my map :
Fire - Blood - Ice - Fire - Shadow - Feral (Transformation) - Demonic - Earth

Level 35
I need a loading screen and a map preview of this. Thanks!

Sure

Download them here

Just checking in i read your above post and got kind of worried since its the 24th now and i was hoping for new screens in next version.

You'll get them today/tomorrow, I just decided to take it all and post it all at once - since all of you have been waiting. :wink:

So what about my rings? :)

They are coming, fear not I'll post them together with all the other stuff, as mentioned above.

Last edited:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Then here you go:

Download it here

I'll take a look at it after I finish my exams.

We do everything here.. just have to Hubcool to change it in the first post.

The list of what we do here is:

- Map reviews
- Icons
- Loadingscreens
- Map Previews
- Minimaps
- Skins
- Story Ideas
- Voices?
- Models - If it catches our attention.

Any kind of art work related to wc3 really :grin:

=/ can you re-upload it? (got deleted with reformat...)

Level 35
=/ can you re-upload it? (got deleted with reformat...)

Damn - Well what was the request - I might have deleted it from my backup if it was something minor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And yea - Before you ask: I got caught up in a family thing I didn't really expect so my idea of working those request of got completely spoiled, I didn't even finish the emotion/logo request I have for another website... :hohum:

So even though I have some exam stuff to finish tomorrow - I'll try my utmost to finish most of the old requests. But sadly forsakener I won't have time to do yours for some time, but I do believe that SpeZ is still working on it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.