• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
ok sure, wait im going to search for the pic :)

Here you go:
and if you would want to put some designs too
its ok :)
Blademaster_wallpaper.jpg

Blademaster_004.jpg

Illidan_Stormrage.jpg

thanks in advance :)

Level 14
@Arkon Kaos, you are a GOD! It's perfect! The quality has been lost a little, but it's perfect!

Yes, the quality will be reduced, as it is not a HQ loading screen. If you need one, I can make them, although the filesize is HUGE.

@RainbowJamz; I will begin working on your Loading Screen now.

EDIT: Finished.. and also... Saif, if you were to have someone else make the picture for you, I can make the LoadingScreen. The picture simply has to be 512x512 or bigger for it to look somewhat good.

Level 11
Ok then Ill get some pictures :)

EDIT :
Arkon, I got the big pictures but they are not exactly 512x512
if you can though instead put the blademaster on the right side and the demon hunter on the left side
but still have the lightning at the middle and the name Saif ORPG still at the lower middle thanks :)

634226420326087578.jpg

orc_blade_master_by_heewonlee-d35b1xt.jpg

@Cold_Bone Ill use your Image as my minimap preview instead and still give rep

Thanks to this workshop! xD

Last edited:
Level 11
Thanks Kobas ! +rep and thank you for the help.
and If you can, can you make the image as 512x512 ? still thanks :)

Level 11
thanks again but I think Ill use it as a loading screen instead
cause Cold Bone maybe doing the map preview and I might waste his effort
confused.PNG

(Request xD)
Still, Thank you (for the 4th time xD) for doing my request I shall surely put your name in my map xD
87610d1281720221-emoticon-contest-2-creeps-emotedragoncool_04.gif

Level 11
I want both of this pictures merged with blademaster on the right and demon hunter on the right with the Saif ORPG again. and with some designs which is up to you. :)
Blademaster_wallpaper.jpg

Illidan_Stormrage.jpg

thanks in advance :)

Level 14
I made you 512x512 loading screen already (rar file). But if you want map preview as well here it is.

thanks again but I think Ill use it as a loading screen instead
cause Cold Bone maybe doing the map preview and I might waste his effort
confused.PNG

(Request xD)
Still, Thank you (for the 4th time xD) for doing my request I shall surely put your name in my map xD
87610d1281720221-emoticon-contest-2-creeps-emotedragoncool_04.gif

I am confused. Your map preview was done and you rejected it stating you were waiting for someone else, and now you come back asking for it again?

Level 11
oh so Cold_Bone is not here??
Cause the map preview that kobas made was a minimap preview of the loading screen
As i asked for a separate picture for the minimap preview, sorry for the inconvenience I will use Kobas's map preview instead, sorry again xD

Level 11
this thread is only for making minimap previews or loading screens. try the workshop that graystuff did xD

Level 7
Does someone want to make me a custom loading screen with the loading bar using this image?

153519-albums4887-picture49662.png

Thanks, if you can message me the image I would <3 you forever.

Level 11
If you mean You will use it as a loading screen then here is a preview of it
LoadingScreen%20Image.jpg

And here are the files.

If you dont know how to import these then here you go
World Editor Tutorials said:
Inside World Editor, load the Import Manager under the Module menu. Click on File, Import and open the BLP file. Now you need to change the custom path. Double click the item inside the import manager, and check the box that says Use Custom Path. Change the path to "FullScreen.blp" with nothing before it and proper case.

Now import the loading screen file. This model file is a new loading screen which is only one texture. Other loading screens have four corners, and require four images. This screen makes it much easier to use. Once you import it, double click it and check Use Custom Path. Change the model files path to just "LoadingScreen.mdx" with nothing before it either.

Lastly, inside the World Editor, click on Scenario, Map Loading Screen. Check the button that says Use Imported File, and select LoadingScreen.mdx. You can still use custom loading screen text on your map as well. You're done! This is what mine looks like when I test my map.

Level 11
Well, i've been with this thread for about 200 pages, so don't tell me this is an laoding screen only, because i've got lots of icons from here, used them well......

Anyway, i asked about 3 months ago, i would love someone to make an loadingscreen for me for the "OTHER" loading where you see everyone loading etc... Unless you don't know how to do that..

Level 11
@Arkon_Kaos, I think he wants it too be a loading screen since he does not know how to do it. if that is what he meant, here it is :)
Preview.jpg

And here are the files :).
If you do not know how to import then here xD
World Editor Tutorials said:
Inside World Editor, load the Import Manager under the Module menu. Click on File, Import and open the BLP file. Now you need to change the custom path. Double click the item inside the import manager, and check the box that says Use Custom Path. Change the path to "FullScreen.blp" with nothing before it and proper case.

Now import the loading screen file. This model file is a new loading screen which is only one texture. Other loading screens have four corners, and require four images. This screen makes it much easier to use. Once you import it, double click it and check Use Custom Path. Change the model files path to just "LoadingScreen.mdx" with nothing before it either.

Lastly, inside the World Editor, click on Scenario, Map Loading Screen. Check the button that says Use Imported File, and select LoadingScreen.mdx. Close the world editor then re-open it. test your map then boom xD

Level 11
yup, I made it low quality to make him save space for his map. I reduced the quality to 75%. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.