• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NagaDeathKnight

Ok... took some time to fix this model as he really had a lot of flaws, now it should perform a lot better

Fixes: eye particles that (at least for me) work ingame, material fixes, weapon attachment is on the runeblade, has normal two stand anims and lill more dynamic portrait

helpers for the previous version
~Misha~
~67chrome~ (skin)
~Zerox~ (size-killin' teh model)

Keywords:
Naga, death, death knight, frostmourne, Misha, 67chrome, Zerox, badass..
Contents

NagaDeathKnight (Model)

Reviews
18:59, 10th Apr 2009 Pyritie: Hide the hero glow when the unit's in the water. Also fix up the dissipate anim to get rid of the particles. You should also lower the particle count on his eyes to 20-30 or so. 24th Apr 2009 Pyritie: Yupyup

M

18:59, 10th Apr 2009
Pyritie: Hide the hero glow when the unit's in the water. Also fix up the dissipate anim to get rid of the particles. You should also lower the particle count on his eyes to 20-30 or so.

24th Apr 2009
Pyritie: Yupyup

Level 15
naga+deathknight= youre dead, lol.
At last the feast has come, lets cook some hare (just a inside joke between me and misha for all those who are wondering). Looks great. you have made the naga fans proud.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Hmm, seems like a neat idea.

The skull-shoulderpad has those giant horns that kinda distract. I like the darkened skin, though, as well as the eye-particles. The sword is good for a geomerge; would be nice to see some undead-take on the Myrmidon/Royal Guard weapon.

Naga + Death Knight = Fail..
naga+deathknight= youre dead, lol.
At last the feast has come, lets cook some hare (just a inside joke between me and misha for all those who are wondering). Looks great. you have made the naga fans proud.
There's a fittin' answer to your troll Trax. ~.~
and thanks Chaos. :) The hare is Roasted.

first problem, you should change the name to "Naga Deathknight" in Magos, under "Edit> Model Properties"
I know XD
Hmm, seems like a neat idea.

The skull-shoulderpad has those giant horns that kinda distract. I like the darkened skin, though, as well as the eye-particles. The sword is good for a geomerge; would be nice to see some undead-take on the Myrmidon/Royal Guard weapon.
thanks.

Level 38
Looks pretty neat. I like the blades with hero glow and the elongated back fins. Can't say I'm a big fan of his face though - looks a little wierd how it tappers down to a point. You should beef it up a little there if anything, make him look more like hes got a crocodile or dragon face. Otherwise, cool model.

Level 7
Omg dude, you've made a Naga Hunter (Err ... Not a hunter that hunts Naga, but a Naga that hunts fish and stuff lolol.) the happiest naga that ever lived who cried upon seeing this epicness ... :cry:

Good job ... You even made the beard sorta blend together :grin:. >_< ~desu

Level 7
What's so fail about a Naga who can revive the dead? Thats like saying the Naga Siren can't cast spells. :xxd:

Plus, it's good to see a class in something different for once instead of the Undead. :wsmile:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
instead of just telling him it sucks, perhaps you could tell him how to IMPROVE it? -.- Personally, I think the custom texture is very nice on him.
Eh?? I was replying directly to this comment:

THE_END said:
I'd say make some using that Nerzhul armor as the texture

Whatever Misha actually used looks really nice.

Level 11
holy shit...the naga WILL take over the hive...wow...that is amazing. u actually made me wanna re-start my naga campaign even tho i havent finished my other 2 maps, haha =D

oh, btw, is there any way to reduce the filesize or no? cuz if i were to use that as a unit instead of a hero, that is a large filesize