• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NagaDeathKnight

Ok... took some time to fix this model as he really had a lot of flaws, now it should perform a lot better

Fixes: eye particles that (at least for me) work ingame, material fixes, weapon attachment is on the runeblade, has normal two stand anims and lill more dynamic portrait

helpers for the previous version
~Misha~
~67chrome~ (skin)
~Zerox~ (size-killin' teh model)

Keywords:
Naga, death, death knight, frostmourne, Misha, 67chrome, Zerox, badass..
Contents

NagaDeathKnight (Model)

Reviews
18:59, 10th Apr 2009 Pyritie: Hide the hero glow when the unit's in the water. Also fix up the dissipate anim to get rid of the particles. You should also lower the particle count on his eyes to 20-30 or so. 24th Apr 2009 Pyritie: Yupyup
Level 23
Blizzard didn't make the nagas as epic as they could have been. Misha thought outside the box. Simple as that. :3

Besides, he doesn't need to make this naga more towards Blizzard's boring naga... So why is everyone knocking this model down cause Blizzard didn't show/say it was possible?

cool but only 1 problem...
nagas and death knights doesn't match D:
nagas aren't very death-ish anyway '-'
Now are =P

Blizzard didn't make the nagas as epic as they could have been. Misha thought outside the box. Simple as that. :3

Besides, he doesn't need to make this naga more towards Blizzard's boring naga... So why is everyone knocking this model down cause Blizzard didn't show/say it was possible?
Agree!

blizzard was very lazy in many of the creep models. misha is doing us a favor
Hehh.. i'll drink to that :D :wcool:

Level 3
5/5 best lookin naga model around, i like the dakened skin colour, seems to me that all the others have the same skin and fin colour.

cool but only 1 problem...
nagas and death knights doesn't match D:
nagas aren't very death-ish anyway '-'

btw kalash, gnomes arent "death-ish" but you can still play a gnome dk, i'd say a naga would make a great dk

Level 3
4/5 no icon, and the glow in the eyes is glitching, they dont work for me and i've read that b-fore, but i like u work a lot misha

Level 15
Naga and Death Knight seems weird, but that has already been pointed out, and even so one does not have to use it as a death knight. With WoW making Scarlet Crusade (onslaught) having Death Knights I see even less fault with a naga DK.

So keep on rockin' the model looks great!

5/5

Level 2
im using this in my map, dunno if i ever gonna launch it but it would be a waste if i didnt, im working on it for quite a time, its called king of the hill
are you good with maps? cos i maybe could need youre help somtimes when its almost finished

Level 15
If you want people like Misha to help you, you first have to prove that you are worthy of his time. And that he isnt wasting his time with pointless projects. And the fact that you are incapable of doing something as simple as reading the rules, probably means that you are incapable of making a good quality map. So read the rules, respect them, and then maybe you could get the respect and support of hive members. Just giving you a tip. And please dont double post.

That being said, Naga's rule. Still my favorite model on the hive, atleast until it's Freaking Pawning Time, hehehe.

Level 2
description

I will give a short description of what i mean:
first: IF misha would be happy to help, i would only do it after i tried it a billion times, and when my map is 99% complete
second: I was wondering if misha was good with maps, becos it is a problem with my map.
Third: my problem does not take more then 10 min if Misha IS good with maps
fourth: Misha has no responsibilities to me so Misha does not have to do anything for me, only when Misha feels like it.

Thanks.

Level 15
I never said that there is no chance of him helping. My point was that you need to read the rules and respect them and dont double post. I didnt mean it as an offense, i was just letting you know your error. If Misha is willing to help then that is up to him. But most people will look at that simple double post and think, "If this guy doesnt care about rules why should we care about him."

But meh, were getting offtopic. So just remember what i said.

Level 2
ah

oh i thought double posting was like double clicking so that there are 2 the same messages :xxd:
and yeah were giong offtopic :wink:

Level 17
Why are you so rude,isn`t everybody free to give his own opinion?If he said that expressly then you can blame him but if he just said his own advice you shouldn`t be so rude.

He didn't give any advice at all, he only said it was ugly. That being said, he was the one being rude in the first place.

Think about what you're writing before you post kthxbai

Level 4
Oh dear, it's almost perfect. Almost. I am bothered by models without proper portrait files. Oh well, I can always extract the myrmidon portrait and overwrite the skin. I adore filesize. D: This still deserves a 5/5 though.

cool, its like the lord of the dead tou use his enemies, but how do i use it?

download, extract, move the model and blp files into main warcraft folder, open WE, import the model and blp with import manager, doubleclick each file to check "custom path" on and remove the "war3mapimported/" part from each file's path. go to object editor, select a unit, change the model file to this model's (custom), save map and test ingame, remembering of course which unit you changed the model of c: