• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NagaDeathKnight

Ok... took some time to fix this model as he really had a lot of flaws, now it should perform a lot better

Fixes: eye particles that (at least for me) work ingame, material fixes, weapon attachment is on the runeblade, has normal two stand anims and lill more dynamic portrait

helpers for the previous version
~Misha~
~67chrome~ (skin)
~Zerox~ (size-killin' teh model)

Keywords:
Naga, death, death knight, frostmourne, Misha, 67chrome, Zerox, badass..
Contents

NagaDeathKnight (Model)

Reviews
18:59, 10th Apr 2009 Pyritie: Hide the hero glow when the unit's in the water. Also fix up the dissipate anim to get rid of the particles. You should also lower the particle count on his eyes to 20-30 or so. 24th Apr 2009 Pyritie: Yupyup
Level 5
Holy shit. Just.. Holy shit.
That's probably the best model I've seen, and will ever since. Since my favourite races are the naga & the forsaken (They'renot exactly a race.. But still)

5/5

Now, may i suggest you do the exact same thing, except with the other skin? o.o
Cos imo the other skin looks more.. deathish

Level 6
Or Naga learning the rune magic in order to wipe out Lich King :mwahaha:

I like that one better! Illidan and the Naga shall rise! :mwahaha:

Also lowering the poly count (I have both versions) on his eyes, means that the trail isnt as good.

One thing though Misha, he needs a normal Stand animation, he doesn't have one currently, just Stand - 2.

Last edited:
Level 6
3 Naga Lords

Ahh the 3 Naga Lords, I can see it now:

Misha
Chaos. and
Elven Spellmaker

'cept one thing... Misha and I are allied as of today. :grin:
I would tread carefully Chaos.. :mwahaha:

-----------------------------------------------------------
But seriously now Misha, it needs a normal Stand anim. The Stand 2 cannot suffice, he's moving constantly (and not just slightly, i.e. breathing etc.).

Level 15
lol, honestly, I dont think that you would be at the same level as misha and I when it comes to naga titles. But you should join the naga fans social group to convince us that you are worthy of such responsibility. hehehe

"Death to the surface dwellers"

Anyways, this has to be one of my fav models on the hive. im going to spread some rep around so that i can rep you again for this awesome model, lol. (btw how much rep do i have to give before i can re-rep someone?)

Level 8
what is it is it a naga are a death knight if it is a death knight it would be undead but its a naga so its an naga death knight but death knight meens not living just like the undead and undead means not living but it is called naga becaus its a swimming serpent what could life on the land ..... o no computer flips
nice model keep on making such cool units

what is it is it a naga are a death knight if it is a death knight it would be undead but its a naga so its an naga death knight but death knight meens not living just like the undead and undead means not living but it is called naga becaus its a swimming serpent what could life on the land ..... o no computer flips

explanation C: In WoTLK every one can become a death knight.:mwahaha:

Level 15
Think of it this way, its not a "dead" knight its a death knight. Basically a knight that causes death.

Level 23

uh... wha?

If I know what your rambling means, I think I can answer it. Not all death knights are undead. Arthas is a Death Knight, and now the Lich King, but he is still alive. It was his soul that was drained by his sword. and, as in WoW... wait... they would still have their souls cause it's players controlling them. Swords have nothing to suck out :p

Still, Death Knights are typically still living. If ya kill them, their dead. :p

Level 10
The naga death knight isn't undead. Arthas wasn't undead, cause he gave his soul to the lich king. That must be what happened with the naga death knights. lol

Level 15
this is and awesome model and it is 100 times cooler then even some of the recomended models. so why on earth has it not been approved yet? Come on mods, whats taking so long. hehe

Level 38
Cool job wik the skin. As for naga death knight lore you could say something like it was one of illidan's naga that assalted the frozen throne and was frozen solid, were he wouldn't rot. Then he got turned into a death knight to enact revenge on the naga that assaulted the frozen throne. Afterwards it broke free of the lich knig's control like the knight of the ebon blade! Mwahahaha - or something like that.

if you still want me to work on the skin let me know

Cool job wik the skin. As for naga death knight lore you could say something like it was one of illidan's naga that assalted the frozen throne and was frozen solid, were he wouldn't rot. Then he got turned into a death knight to enact revenge on the naga that assaulted the frozen throne. Afterwards it broke free of the lich knig's control like the knight of the ebon blade! Mwahahaha - or something like that.

if you still want me to work on the skin let me know
well i have a new job for ya, check thy rep x3

Naga stole the Frostmourne...
Yeah! Mye haha haaa!! :mwahaha:

DPL

DPL

Level 5
He means <NagaDeathKnight> sounds boring. What about <SuperAwesomeNagaModelOfRoflWtfAmazingWin>

Level 15
People have no creeativity. Just because blizzard didnt come up with the idea, every one thinks that it just cant happen. lol.