• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga Catapult

Status
Not open for further replies.
My naga catapult skin has been rejected, and there is probably no chance of it being approved, so I'm am posting it here for all to download.

skins_3036_screenshot_tnb.jpg
skins_3036_preview_tn.jpg

ENJOY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 14
When a resource is rejected there is a good reason for it. You should learn from your mistake and try to do better next time. Not subvert the moderators decision by uploading your "resource" somewhere else.

Not to mention you haven't even given credit to blizz for the texture.

Level 36
It was rejected because it's copy and paste of doodads. But who gives a fuck? I think some exceptions should be made for things that look as awesome as this.

As for giving credit to blizzard for the texture, well, this skin is made for blizzard's game, which makes it kinda obvious. It would be retarded to credit blizzard for things in their own game seeing as if we did we would be crediting them all over the place. It would be different if this was being used for another game.

I hate hardcore artfags that don't realize that with things like this, it's about what looks good and not what takes time and effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.