• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

catapult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hello, I am Iceman, I am from Czech republick. I have problem with world editor. There is unit called catapult in Regin of chaos, but in the Frozen throne is unit called, i think it´s demolisher in english. And in the world editor is not catapult now. My friend told me I can built catapult in frozen throne world editor only in english version of warcraft3, but i have czech version. Can u help me??

sorry for my mistakes, I am ont good in english

Level 21
He's probably talking about the catapult model.

The catapult (old) unit and Demolisher unit are nearly the same (on the exeption of some abilities I think). If you wish to use the old MODEL again, you must check the "Art - Special Version" (or something like that - I don't know the translation in czech) option in the object editor.

When you have selected "Art - Special version", you see there are 2 options:
Reign of Chaos
The Frozen Throne

Right now, for the Demolisher, "The Frozen Throne" is checked, because this unit uses the NEW (TFT only) model. To change it, deselect "The Frozen Throne" and select "Reign of Chaos".

He's probably talking about the catapult model.

The catapult (old) unit and Demolisher unit are nearly the same (on the exeption of some abilities I think). If you wish to use the old MODEL again, you must check the "Art - Special Version" (or something like that - I don't know the translation in czech) option in the object editor.

When you have selected "Art - Special version", you see there are 2 options:
Reign of Chaos
The Frozen Throne

Right now, for the Demolisher, "The Frozen Throne" is checked, because this unit uses the NEW (TFT only) model. To change it, deselect "The Frozen Throne" and select "Reign of Chaos".

Didn't know I could do it!+rep

Status
Not open for further replies.