• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reign of Chaos object editor data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Is it possible to have both world editors (Reign of Chaos and the Frozen Throne) at the same time?
I just have the Frozen Throne one. (I have WE Unlimited and New Gen WE too)
I need some object editor stats of the Reign of Chaos units that were replaced in the Frozen Throne: Gyrocopter>Flying Machine, Steam Tank>Siege Engine, Catapult>Demolisher, Ballista>Glaive Thrower..
If that is not possible, is there any other way to get RoC object editor data?

Level 13
You want the models or the stats as in armor/damage? If it's the models just look up the paths as said above, if it's the stats then write it down? Not sure I understand what your problem is?

Edit: you don't need to look at the mpq yourself people have already discovered the paths.

Level 21
Well those models are still there you know. You just have to search for their model path!
Edit: Open MagosModelEditor-go to Window-._go to MPQBrowser, then from there open File-and open war3.mpq.
Then search for units/UnitBalance.slk and UnitData.slk. You must have Excell in order to open those files.
Thanks for the info, +rep.
You want the models or the stats as in armor/damage? If it's the models just look up the paths as said above, if it's the stats then write it down? Not sure I understand what your problem is?

Edit: you don't need to look at the mpq yourself people have already discovered the paths.
I need their damage, armor, hit points, gold cost, and so on. I know the paths of all their models, icons and projectiles.
Well, I guess this thread is SOLVED.

Status
Not open for further replies.