• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

N.O's Model Sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.O

N.O

Level 6
Well this is my first time in here so... try not to be too hard on me guys.

My thoughts before you post:
If you think it is a export then I don't care besides accepting your complement.
If you think I CnP textures for my models then I still won't care.
If you want to give good criticism then I shall like you :thumbs_up:

Here is the link to a older screenshot of my model when it is fully put together http://img683.imageshack.us/i/18704451.png/, pictures shall be uploaded soon showing proof I am the owner of this model plus to show its progress from start to now.

Update: posted pictures here instead of only that link.

Attachments

• pic.JPG
    pic.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 274
  • pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
Level 19
The fact you're trying to proove you didn't steal this already says enough. In this post you're ALREADY mentioning that you didn't steal it before we even said you did!

Well as your first post says you expected someone like me to say this. So here it is.

You didn't make this, you stole it.
I'm sorry but I got the game you stole it from here and won't bite.

This is from Aion a new mmorpg.
Picture: LINK

tadaa!!

Oke so what do you want to say about it now?
I don't like people lying like you just did.

(Oh and I reported this)

EDIT: Oh and for those that want to know:
Aion has good and bad guys and various fortresses people can capture. This is the fortress boss from a fortress controled by the good guys. So that means this is some sort of a PvPvE boss in Aion. Really a shame you try to steal it like this, but pretty retarded and dumb you did it with exactly the same angle that can be found on google's 1st site. All I had to type was; Aion Fortress Boss.

Level 19
I had some suspicion, cause such very greatly textured and good shaped models can't import in Wc3. Why? Because it would take like 50 mb for map only for this model.

true.
Oh mannn can't wait till N.O. reads this!:xxd:

This whole thing really made me lol though, even if it really was his model, i wouldn't want to have it in warcraft.
It would really bring out all the crap of every other model in warcraft and make an awful contrast.

Well, it's useless to have that many details, as you won't be able to see most of them ingame. So it's rather for self-satisfaction other than usability, is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.