• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

My rejected resources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
i remember i uploaded a little house (just 8 faces) it was nice and useful, when everyone looked at the poly count they went all ":O 862 polies for a fucking square? wat" i thought it would be smart to add an antenna (which was extruded unnecesarily 6 times on the same angle) right now its on Needs Fix, but i don't feel like fixing it :D

and there were 2 ashbringer swords i uploaded too, Ashbringer and Corrupted Ashbringer, i used a screenshot from the original WoW one as the texture. I didn't know why it was rejected then. now everytime i think about it, i go /facepalm

Rui

Rui

Level 41
One of my icons, from the "wc3sear.ch era", as DvO named it, got rejected. The other, I deleted, myself. They were nothing but filters. And to think they thought of hiring me for Icon Section moderator back at wc3sear.ch :xxd: they were desperate for sure.

EDIT: Daelin was the one who motivated me to do it. When he saw how crappy the icons were, he encouraged me to turn to skins instead, claiming people who weren't good at designing icons could sometimes do better with skins. That's why a few months ago I started working on a skin. Damn, I miss Daelin!:smile:
Anyway, here are my icons just for you to see :xxd:

icons_4015_btn.jpg
This one actually didn't turn out too bad, considering it's made almost 100% with filters.

icons_2934_btn.jpg
Believe it or not, this icon was used on that map in which you played with cards. "BattleCards"? I don't remember the name anymore. But I do remember they didn't give any credits. Should I be glad? =P 100% filter-made.

I Lol'd. This is the proof that Fail can lead you to a right path. :) (PLEASE don't take that seriously Pyra. PLEASE.)

everyone should take it seriously. failure is a necessary step towards success and in the end, it only makes that success so much sweeter.
and everyone would do better if they remembered it.

i dont mind if people calling my models shit. if you had seen them, and if you said they were good, i would say you were trying to fool me >:\

Level 25
everyone should take it seriously. failure is a necessary step towards success and in the end, it only makes that success so much sweeter.
and everyone would do better if they remembered it.

i dont mind if people calling my models shit. if you had seen them, and if you said they were good, i would say you were trying to fool me >:\

but he said PLEASE! D:

Level 31
1 of my spells was rejected over 10 times and I had been using about 30+ hours to try to fix it and still failed, thanks to some spells maker that helping me fix it. It finally get approve.

But hey, at least I try and never let my work goes into vain.

Hopefully, many other people would work hard to get it approve instead of giving up. The sweetness of getting approval after a hard try are far exclusive in comparison with creating a new resources and give up over the rejected one.

Level 30
Level 22
I got no rejected resources. I got one pending and one approved. I had more resources before though, but I forgot to press "keep spell" when the spell section got purged :D

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Never had a resource rejected. Not on my previous account (wc3sear.ch) either. I guess the perfectionist in me made sure I didn't submit my first few practise skins. Looking back though, all my skins are awful.

Level 23
Which is why I slap you instead :D

I have 2 deleted spells, in which I deleted on my own, despite they getting a good evaluation. Maybe I will upload them again, just maybe.
I find it interesting that some people don't properly read the rules before submitting anything ~ ~

Level 20
And now, for the ultimate LMAOS;

Slaydon liekd to meak tutorials

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/graveyard-209/shop-teleport-easy-reviewed-purplepoot-83748/

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/graveyard-209/how-move-units-point-point-85243/

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/graveyard-209/unit-replacement-tutor-very-easy-85540/

the real thing that annoys me that before those threads i added, before i posted those, i posted that i needed help of what i made tutorial of, so all those were requested by me, the tutorials were stuff i needed help too. (It was my first time using the trigger editor tho)

EDIT: MOAR

icons_7581_btn.jpg
icons_7572_btn.jpg
icons_7879_btn.jpg
icons_8979_btn.jpg
icons_7592_btn.jpg
icons_7555_btn.jpg
icons_7573_btn.jpg

Fire elemental, Build icon, PLAINBTN (for invisible icons), sword, Cockatrice, Brilliance Aura, Build 2

Status
Not open for further replies.