• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I'd suggest the easy way of using the online keep vid function, go to youtube and find the episodes you want and select your choice of quality in keep vid, it gives you a very low file size when it comes to -480p.

Other than that there is 720p available on iTunes and the usual way of getting videos on the internet today.

Level 1
Basically it's made by Lauren Faust - one of the people who worked on powerpuff girls and foster's home of imaginary friends. She's also the wife of Craig McCraken, who created both of those shows and also worked on stuff like dexter's lab.

Level 14
Basically it's made by Lauren Faust - one of the people who worked on powerpuff girls and foster's home of imaginary friends. She's also the wife of Craig McCraken, who created both of those shows and also worked on stuff like dexter's lab.

Again,another bot,wtf

I don't know if this has been posted here yet but the Balloon Party After Party was just released. Basically Balloon Party was a collaborative effort on the part of pretty much the entire music community to raise funds to help get musicians to Bronycon (basically a big convention) - we ended up getting over 20,000 dollars on the original album's release even though it was entirely free to download on a name your price basis (to the point where we could bring in people from outside of the country as far away as Lithuania).

The first album is a free 45 song compilation of essentially the best of the best of the music community, everyone had around 3 months to produce and submit a track to it and of the 250 so entries we got we approved the ones that met the criteria for getting in.

The After Party mix was proposed as a chance for people who's entries were denied the first time more time to get their piece in, the standards aren't as high as the first album but there's still plenty of good content on the 29 song album.

You can find the links to both of the albums here

http://balloonparty.bandcamp.com/

I myself helped judge submissions for both of the albums, I also have a collab track with Michael A. on the first one.
Note that both albums aren't entirely pony themed music, just artists from the community - it wasn't mandated that anyone have a specific theme, just that the music produced be in some way "hard"

Level 14
@Wazzz
can't wait until you reach chapeter 13 (yes chapeter),when kas will use the spell (wait for it)
Fireball
to kill 600 ninja toads

Level 8
Well I just want you to see this but it's not offending
title_o_518079.jpg

Level 14
Uhh,this page has 10+ vids,can you please send links instead?
anyway thanks for informing us :D

Level 11
I hope they will announce the starting date soon cuz I got a feeling that there will be a background character episode in the next season, or at least a semi backgroundponyepisode. :D

Good thing we got fanmade comics. :)
stalkerloo_being_stalky_by_soapie_solar-d57f5m5.jpg

EDIT:
4869418_700b_v1.jpg

Last edited:
Level 22
Pretty much off THW as so far maybe more than 1 week passed since I last entered and more away of THW will come, but I decided to share this here. I was browsing a forum of the Mugen engine where I have to do little stuff w it when I saw this mugen project of ponies and around it this leaked alpha/very early Fighting is Magic.

source post

http://www.mane6.com/

Look at this. Someone from the Team released now a leaked version of the game.

Those who want to download it, here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/95822106/Fighting is Magic.rar

Please do not think this is a demo or something. It's Pre-Released data from the game, which only should be for testing purposes. There STILL are a LOT of bugs in it. Fortunately, the official release will be without any bugs. But even now it will take a lot of time until then.

So by sharing it I give you an opportunity to try that wonderful game as if it were in beta phase.

Last edited:
Level 11
I think i am going to wait for the finished game version, don't wanna waste time with any eventual buggy and unbalanced gameplay.

I really like to see how many of my favourite comic artists who support MLP, other than NerfNow we got the creators of LICD and LFG (Sohmer and Lar).
Questionable Content
Manly guys doing manly things

And I think there was someone more, cant remember right now though :/

Level 14
Tried it, some characters were hard to master though, every move is basic except for the supers
(Although Pinkie Pie's level 3 super "Pinkamina"'s controls should be changed, because it's too easy to perform, you just do ⇩,⇩,⇩,C, and yet it depletes 60% of the opponent's health)
I think i am going to wait for the finished game version, don't wanna waste time with any eventual buggy and unbalanced gameplay.
Some bugs I found (by now some are fixed)
1. If you press the esc button to pause while the characters are in the air,attacking,or sprinting (During non-full screen mode) they will drop out of the battle, if you press esc again,they will be shifted to another random place in the stage
2. At random times, Player 2's controls disable (It can only be enabled once more after Player 1 attacks Player 2)
3. Applejack's grab move's animations are broken. (Or Devteam hasn't added anims,either of the two)

Anyway,I wouldn't recommend this to people without any brony friends that they can play with, due to it having only 2 player mode (Played it with my brother)

P.S. I fully respect people who thinks people who downloads the leak are bad, I wouldn't touch the game so much anyway because I'm busy at school

Level 2
a couple of videos that serve to entertain waiting until the arrival of the third season

the fan favorite song

the opening version complete official of the hub

and the brony song

Level 22
What's bad about downloading what someone else has posted, there is no such thing as 'being bad for downloading a leaked version' :croll: I for one have tried it once, could or could not touch it any further until it can be played online, etc. And at least seeing it how it looks like in real, not just video, was good.

Level 9
All work and no play makes Jakey a dull brony...

I had a rather funny pony related happen stance to today, so I felt like sharing... It's also my birthday, which has something to do with it lol. :wink:

I had a rather bad day at work, and when I got home I found my parents had taken my collection of Nutcrackers (yes I DO collect and keep them out all year round) and my mother had put party hats on all them, having the whole horde of them surrounding the cake she had made for me.

It hit me as soon as I saw this scence that I all of a sudden felt like Pinkie Pie when she lost her marbles in the episode "Party of One", me surronded by a bunch of inanimated objects wearing party hats...

Lmao, but still I feel special for my parents going so far for me on my 24th birthday, it truly means a lot to be remebered on such a day. :grin:

Level 9
I had a rather funny pony related happen stance to today, so I felt like sharing... It's also my birthday, which has something to do with it lol. :wink:

I had a rather bad day at work, and when I got home I found my parents had taken my collection of Nutcrackers (yes I DO collect and keep them out all year round) and my mother had put party hats on all them, having the whole horde of them surrounding the cake she had made for me.

It hit me as soon as I saw this scence that I all of a sudden felt like Pinkie Pie when she lost her marbles in the episode "Party of One", me surronded by a bunch of inanimated objects wearing party hats...

Lmao, but still I feel special for my parents going so far for me on my 24th birthday, it truly means a lot to be remebered on such a day. :grin:

Happy birthday!

Enjoy these party ponies:

Level 19

That was pretty funny, also happy birthday to you, to you!
*Continues randonly singing of doom*

All my birthdays are dull xp

Level 11
Halfway through september and we still don't know when season 3 will start. I hope they wont postpone it to 2013 :hohum:

Luckily the internet does not rest. I found this comic based on sw mixed with ponies today. :D
dgfavgreavg.jpg

Its fairly good but its the small things that I liked about it.

Full comic can be found here

^And I wished I could find such good ponymusicvids on youtube, I always end up browsing through the weird and bad ones. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.