• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hey guys I watched the first episode of My Little Pony on Portuguese TV a few days ago and I liked it! I thought it was sort of dull (I hated that pony that made the birds sing), but when Nightmare appeared, amidst the thunder and evilness, it all got interesting! :grin:

Have fun on season 1!,it gets a lot better on season 2 though,a LOT better

tumblr_m2h9plv1pi1r18toao1_400.gif

Level 11
1. its no flamming if he deserves it
2. oh, shut up. your the one who screwed my fan-fic
3. Fluttershy is the quiet pegasus (whos my favorite), Applejack likes apples, even working at an apple farm, and Twilight likes to study. jeez.
^ The love and tolerance is weak within this one.

Ontopic:
I made a pony based on my self. :3
ItsME.jpg

And tomorrow the season final starts :grin:

Level 21
I won't be around to watch the episode, but I might watch it when I get back from my Swim Meet. Its tomorrow which is the same with the Final Season episodes.

Level 21
ಠ_ಠ

@Kas
You're late to the party man, really late.

@Everyone else
I thought trolling this thread went out of style ages ago.

I'm going swimming so I can't watch the episodes, so what trolling am I doing?
I am letting people know on what I'm doing, and I would've wished to stay and watch it, but I love swimming.

Kas

Kas

Level 10
I'm going swimming so I can't watch the episodes, so what trolling am I doing?
I am letting people know on what I'm doing, and I would've wished to stay and watch it, but I love swimming.

amen bro!

*goes feddle postion* when is the new episode coming out

btw, im coloring all words i THINK i misspelled in red

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 26
Im Glad Todays Children Are So SPoiled Back in my Day we Didnt have T.vs We stared at Fires and Hunted for food

you privileged snot nosed brats, Back in MY DAY, we walked 10 miles in the snow just to get a glimpse of an episode of ROCK on the old big screen canyon wall. And it was uphill too! BOTH WAYS! And if we were lucky... STICK would make a guest appearance

Level 11
250pxmylittleponyfriend.png

SEASON 2, EPISODE 25+26 - A Canterlot Wedding

A very dramatic season final with a wonderful ending. Probably the best episode so far and I believe that it will be hard for the next season to keep up with what season 2 brought to us.

Even though it was a very classical situation Twilight got in to I think it still shows the inner meaning what MLP:FIM is all about.

And finally we got to see some of her family more, I was a bit disapointed that her parents never talked or so but they are found at 37:06 in the video.

Last edited:
Level 21
Hey guys/girls and guess who just got back from swimming? THIS GUY!!! *Laughs*
Well anyway now I'm home, and I got one of my tabs open for the episode in the larger screen for Youtube.

Level 22
Even though it was a very classical situation Twilight got in to I think it still shows the inner meaning what MLP:FIM is all about.

And finally we got to see some of her family more, I was a bit disapointed that her parents never talked or so but they are found at 37:06 in the video.
Thank you for uploading the episode! I knew this xyrouploads was going to upload it, what took him so long, I wanted to watch Them yesterday ;> Anyway, waiting - justified - HD videos. I got confused, at first I was thinking Easter and this week last one - then next week last one, then - this week both episodes? It clashes with my leaving plans. Did they merge the 2 episodes like the video or one episode after another? o_O

As for the episode: Awesome two-part episodes! Imo the best so far, I liked these two more than the one with Discord and even with Nightmare Moon, Why? Here is why:

Long episode (2 parts), more action and actual fighting, seeing Rainbow Dash, AJ, the other ponies in action! My 2nd favorite - Luna appears again, Lyra is seen/heard talking - something I wondered if will happen! The Queen I think is for real, Discord was a little bit lame

^ And non-spoiler, Changeling! Heck the Queen was almost sounding like Infested! I see a weak (or not so weak) reference again! <3 I'm sure at deviantart they can make some interesting Ponycraft with Changelings and this episode, oh yeah!

Also the Princess (never got her name) was very cute <3 definitely hug-able. Eh, I can only regret it didn't last longer, and so this is an end for the near future. MLP Season 2 was very nice, not all were so but there were also lots of good episodes, the last ones kicking ass. Maybe I can watch that last ones again. I definitely do not regret becoming a fan of this show, it has more in it than just a usual kids show to be 'only for little kids'.

I totally got my eyes wet with tears when watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.