• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

my drawings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
dragon is sweet except pose, robot army looks a little weird with the tubes, Drone is my definate favourite, earth is quite nice, and automated coffe cup is hillarious, and also he wip of the boat looks very good.

Div

Div

Level 4
dragon is sweet except pose, robot army looks a little weird with the tubes, Drone is my definate favourite, earth is quite nice, and automated coffe cup is hillarious, and also he wip of the boat looks very good.

Kil'Jaeden sucks though... sucks hard ass, looks like shit... he and that Vash'j bitch, shes looking like a fucking pedofile

No offense

Level 31
Some wip of the drawing i am currently making, Its an hydralisk that is attacking another dude (Still need to find what hes going to attack and to draw it :p

87343d1281209083-my-drawings-hydralisk_attack_wip.png

Full size is 1000 x 700

Attachments

• Hydralisk_Attack_Wip.png
    Hydralisk_Attack_Wip.png
    335.2 KB · Views: 440
Level 31
hmm, could u say this in other words? idk what it means this way lol :S

EDIT: oh i understand what u mean... well, maybe u right, but in full picture it looks pretty nice with the color i added (not finished yet)

EDIT: Hydralisk Attack (Finished version).. worked on it whole day, hope u like it.

attachment.php

So, its an hydralisk that was hiding in the ground, (we can see there is at least 3 other zerg hiding in the ground around him) and he is attacking a kind of Marine or whatever this soldier is lol.

Attachments

• hydralisk_Attack.png
    hydralisk_Attack.png
    446.2 KB · Views: 653
Last edited:
Reactions: Div
Level 31
87534d1281571309-my-drawings-zeratul_wip.png

hmm, i adjusted the cap to what it was before and it looks better this way i think. The head of zeratul is pretty big, but i admit the 1 i did is bigger than the drawing of blizzards. mine is a bit more like the zeratul they made in their starcraft 2 videos

the pose i did is like if he was stealth a bit like rogues in Wow

i remade the gems, they were very bad in the last wip..

Attachments

• Zeratul_Wip.png
    Zeratul_Wip.png
    267.5 KB · Views: 1,059

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

"Mom, PLEASE! I want to go outside and play! Do I really have to go to sleep now? My sword looks really awesome in the dark!" - Zeratul
"It's final, Zera, now go brush your teeth!" - Mom

my line of art is at animes and mangas

So you like large heads, with 3/4 the face going into non-detailed eyes?
And yet you still critique on the shape of his heads.

As for Zeratul, I think his head only looks wide and fat because he has a face-mask on, thus blocking the view of the neck, and giving a different perceptive of the upper region in general.

I do however think the shoulders could go down a bit .. make it more realistic. But none the less, all your work is amazing! I just looked through it all!

Edit: After reviewing a movie clip of Zeratul, I think he would look perfect if his shoulders went down (in picture realism dimensions) a good foot or so. He has a very long neck in the game.

Level 9
Nice CPU-Artist here!
Also I can see you are a expert on it, I notice about you will be better in there. ;D I do some pictures with mouse too but in carefully way but you are better than me! The uncoloured version of the zealot, I saw at the sword is drawn with pencil.

Meh! I gonna to the first of the thread and read how you did those drawings...
You don't need to say it again as
"Read carefully" and etc.

I like to draw tanks =P not characters, cuz my feelings about my drawing... *lulz*

Level 31
ok, this is old drawings (except zeratul, another update lol)

Zeratul hiding in the dust
attachment.php

Map for the loading screen of the fall of draenor
attachment.php

some scroll i made for fun
attachment.php
This is my spiked shield icon
attachment.php

An eye XD
attachment.php

a random dinosaur i made long time ago
attachment.php

Attachments

• Zeratul_2.png
    Zeratul_2.png
    279.8 KB · Views: 1,391
  • Map_Fall_Of_Draenor2.png
    Map_Fall_Of_Draenor2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 7,695
  • Scroll_game.png
    Scroll_game.png
    166.5 KB · Views: 4,853
  • Spiked_Shield.png
    Spiked_Shield.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,425
  • Eye.png
    Eye.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,157
  • dinosaur.png
    dinosaur.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 1,325
Level 9
Alright. Some of these have great color and texture, but fail in terms of proportion and... sharpness (or line perfection).

In other words, I personally think you should focus on the anatomy of a picture before jumping to color at all - which is great, such as in your Zeratul picture. Most of your pictures are too "wiggly" if I can say as much. If your style is to be "wiggly" then... well cool.

Level 31
attachment.php
attachment.php

A Wolf howling (is howling the good verb? not really sure :D) in the night. I don't know why, but it came it like a pretty artistic drawing :D

And a Lion Family, the mother is taking her baby lion with her mouth.

Attachments

• Wolf.png
    Wolf.png
    152 KB · Views: 4,634
  • Lion_Family.png
    Lion_Family.png
    358.2 KB · Views: 2,891
Status
Not open for further replies.