• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

my drawings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
i made some drawings for fun.

ONLY the drawings to before the Earth are made with mouse the rest of the drawings are made with a wacom tablet.

Newest to oldest.
Chinese Dragon Chinese_Dragon.jpg
Robot Army Robot_Army_by_kola_thw.jpg
Spy Robot (Also made an icon with this one) Robot_Spy_by_kola_thw.jpg

More to come. (not adding new one on this post, check for other posts)

Last edited:
They look like you spilled some white paint on the picture, add some mountains or something to make them flow with the earth, not stick out on it.

(Man sorry, I'm the only one who's commented on your art so far and I've pretty much been cynical of the all of them -really your pics are amazing and much better then anything I could do but yeah I still see room for improvement).

Level 8
the dragon on the roof is very stiff/unnatural in it's pose, scales are not square, when you do scales u have to know that each one needs to be shaded separately so it can be quite a pain, i also have to comment on his wings, they have no form, they basically look like capes,
take a look
http://images.google.com/images?q=d...ent=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

Don't take this the wrong way i'm just trying to help

Level 31
k, for the gnome, i'll remake the Front face. but i know its hard to see its a gnome, but i cant rly make it more gnomish.

for the dragon pic, just dont look at the dragon. check the roof and the sky haha.

here's a new version. Tree2.png

Unfinished_river.png

was making a river, but i dont like the way the terrain around is and im too lazy to remake it. lol

Wip. currently making a valley with a little sand storm in it. called it valley of death :D. Valley_of_death.png

Last edited:
Level 11
Nice, I have to say like your style. It's playful and childish (in a good way). It's unique and funny. I could definitely imagine seeing this in some cool cartoonish styled Nickelodeon show or something.

Keep practicing :)

Yours,
Chizume

Level 2
i really like how you understand lights and darks so well ^^
also how you create movement in your works o_O it really looks like things are moving! i have trouble with that :p
Very nice artwork xD

Level 31
thx :p

wipFace_Wip.png

the shap of the helm is just made rly fast, dont pay attention to it.

Face_Wip2.png

new wip. face is still unfinished, but near to be.

Face_Wip3.png

New Wip. Face is now finished (i am sure i will re-touch it a bit, but its like 97% finished (the face)), im working on the helm. last wip for today, kind of bored of working on it.

Last edited:
Level 31
werewolf is right, i aleardy said it in the thread, i stopped using mouse after first post.

School_Image.png
here is the last image i did. i like it but i dont like how the light source finished. there is like 210234892317498 thousand light source on it. but well, i still like it. was made for school.

its a guy with a rock stick, on the stick, there is a magic ''sand thing of time'' (dont know how to say it in english) that is getting magic sand from the sun.

Last edited:
Level 31
Here is some Icon drawings that i also liked in Full size.

Power Shot, Axe and Pharaoh Helm are drawings i decided to not post, maybe i'll post the Power Shot later.

Bone Breaking and Troll voodoo are icons that i deleted.

Summon Inferno, Auto Shot, Raven Sword, Moon and Earth are icons that have been approved.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Earth_Fixed.png
    Earth_Fixed.png
    761.1 KB · Views: 9,864
  • Power_Shot.png
    Power_Shot.png
    47 KB · Views: 918
  • Raven_Sword.png
    Raven_Sword.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,690
  • Pharaoh_Helm.png
    Pharaoh_Helm.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,021
  • Summon_Inferno.png
    Summon_Inferno.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 894
  • Troll_Voodoo1.png
    Troll_Voodoo1.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,021
  • Axe.png
    Axe.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 946
  • Auto_Shot.png
    Auto_Shot.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 961
  • Bone_Breaking.png
    Bone_Breaking.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 959
  • Moon.png
    Moon.png
    22 KB · Views: 963
Level 31
Baneling.
attachment.php

there is an artist drawing rly rly awesome Zerg units. and it made me want to draw a zerg unit. Check him on Deviantart. He is amazing. Mr--jack check page 5 of his galery if u want to see zerg units. (there is some other zerg units in his galery, in the other pages)

EDIT: yeah, btw, this isnt the good version. my last version is better but i was too lazy to upload it, going to do it soon,

EDIT: Here is the new image.
Baneling___Starcraft_2_by_kola_thw.png

Attachments

• Baneling.png
    Baneling.png
    208.2 KB · Views: 2,974
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.