• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Music Workshop kinda thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I listened to your Undead Lands track, very nice!
I'm wondering if you can do something similar for me? I'm looking for an orchestral background track for a dark, misty forest crawling with dangerous creatures and an evil lurking spirit. I want it to keep the player in suspense, as if they're permanently being followed and watched. Additionally, I'd like a sort of static distortion sound to play when the spirit nears the player, if that's not too much to ask :thumbs_up:

Level 19
It looks like business is running!

ahaha :D thanks to you and other beloved requesters

EDIT: I'll be taking no more requests for now, until I say otherwise. I can't find enough time to compose.

Contact me if your request is a little effect or just a little composition I'll see what I can do. But I can't accept long compositions.

Last edited:
Level 19
Here's a sloppy wip for Fro's request, I've exported this a month ago now I decided to upload it to give some life on here. I will continue updating with current requests.

For the sound file: there is one problem at 1:40 to 1:48 the staccato strings should play there as well, but they didn't in the sound file, just don't mind it and the weird voices at the end :D

Attachments

• New approachVer2.mp3
    3.4 MB · Views: 97

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
For the sound file: there is one problem at 1:40 to 1:48 the staccato strings should play there as well, but they didn't in the sound file, just don't mind it and the weird voices at the end :D
I just dig the genre mix and the fact that you can't know what will come next as the song starts in a way and progresses unexpectedly.

Level 19
Thanks for the kind words guys! :D

Oh mom of god, this is amazing. If this is to be used properly in a boss fight, it will be a masterpiece.

I thought of a small cinematic part where the camera will slowly show the boss taunting, then getting ready for battle :3

I just dig the genre mix and the fact that you can't know what will come next as the song starts in a way and progresses unexpectedly.

Yeah, i wanted to keep the listener on trigger. And the music will go on with a fast pace as much as possible :D

Fro

Fro

Level 6
Here's a sloppy wip for Fro's request, I've exported this a month ago now I decided to upload it to give some life on here. I will continue updating with current requests.

thank you, this is more than very awesome. :goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah:

Level 19
Okay I'm just gonna upload these two here, I know you won't notice many changes, idk why i'm just feeling i'M stuck. I'll be working on them more these days tho, i had stayed away from my music enough, I'm returning back to my musical days^^

I've got the ideas about where the songs should go, they'll be over soon, so will this nightmare XD

I just have the shop music's intro, it'll be a backing song for a merc shop so i thought it would fit the theme.

Main theme music is still in a complete mess, just sending it so you can have a new sound in your game tests :D

Attachments

• Heavy Arms.mp3
    671 KB · Views: 78
  • Divergent ConflictsVer4.mp3
    3.5 MB · Views: 64
NightStalker06698, it is not urgent. Ok, so, I;ll make the request

Request Type: Music
Request Genre: Epic, Dark Intense Ambient
Theme: Danger, Exile, Unexpectedness
Duration: 1-2 minutes
Preferences: no drums; include choir maybe; endless smooth looping(beginning and end must be the same)
Desired size: there is like 1MB left space in the map, because it's multiplayer
I Need it for: Purpleshine's main and only background music(looping)
Is request Urgent?: No

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.