• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Music Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey guys, I'm going to need a few pieces of music for something I'm making. It's potentially going to be shown to the public so I'll need permission for it to be viewed on TV and etc. Credit and +REP will be given.

Reqest 1
The first piece of music I need is a sort of loop that gets people pumped up and gives a feel of confidence. Similar to this example:
Incomplete
Request 2
The next piece of music I need is a piece for a dance scene. This dance scene will start with no warning so the music should start off with a jump. e.g no build up at the beginning.
Incomplete

More requests will be made as production continues.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Level 4
Hi. I could make something. Should it fit a particular kind of setting - like urban/fairytale/abstract/etc.?

And does the dance scene require a specific tempo and rhythm?

Depends which request you are talking about. Both will be set in an urban like area. I would prefer my first request to have a slow - medium tempo and the second piece to be quite fast paced. Thanks for taking interest.

Been a bit lazy, haven't gotten to it - should probably be able to produce an midi "rough draft" sometime soon though

Okay, that is fine with me. Thanks once again.

Level 17
Hmm i could produce a piece by Tomorrow if you want but it would only be a piano recording for a fast dance kinda rock thingy . It would just be a loop though of a few chords.

Status
Not open for further replies.