• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

*Request*Triumphant music needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hello all you Babes and Strong Johns

I'm looking for a few small pieces of music *Open source* that play victory type sound.

Anything which congratulates the player

Cheers
Trumpets
Hoots

I want my players to feel like gods when ever they beat the computers AI.

Does anyone have what I need?

Level 28
The most common place to search for such things is www.freesound.org which describes itself as "A collaborative database of Creative Commons Licensed sounds. Browse, download and share sounds."

I can also make something more customized if you want. I just did this silly 9 second track for example, containing violin, viola, drumkit and a few trumpets:

Attachments

• Victory Trumpets.mp3
    185.1 KB · Views: 81
Level 19
The most common place to search for such things is www.freesound.org which describes itself as "A collaborative database of Creative Commons Licensed sounds. Browse, download and share sounds."

I can also make something more customized if you want. I just did this silly 9 second track for example, containing violin, viola, drumkit and a few trumpets:
Not exactly what I need

It needs to be more instant gratification... I am a God, sort of wow feeling

Still big ups on you for commitment, making something so fast like that... I'm trying to figure out how to make a video of what is on my computer so that I can show you guys what the program is all about... but until then I guess it will be a little challenging

I finally created that video which you can find here

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/pastebin/7699b1f7fbba4fde1d86f8529d1b49986886/

Oh yes I forgot

I need for that end victory screen, to play something other than the applause I have

That is my request

Last edited:

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Relax, I was simply jokingly pointing out to @Naze, I did not feel that godlike after listening to his track. Nothing pointing to your work here; only to what you requested in OP.

Plus, maybe others did feel like triumphant gods after listening to it? dunno...

Hope you will be sent more contributions very soon.

Level 19
Relax, I was simply jokingly pointing out to @Naze, I did not feel that godlike after listening to his track. Nothing pointing to your work here; only to what you requested in OP.

Plus, maybe others did feel like triumphant gods after listening to it? dunno...

Hope you will be sent more contributions very soon.
thanks...

I'm perhaps just being a little uptight... sorry for over reacting

I just tried to data mine the web and found out sites have blocks against such thing.... sigh

nothing is working out v-v

Level 12
You should post some examples of songs that are close to what you want my man

First thing that comes to mind when it comes to triumphant music would be the quest clear themes from Monster Hunter. Although they are not "open source" and may not be exactly what you're looking for, I'm gonna post them anyway fuck it, tell me what you think of these

Level 19
You should post some examples of songs that are close to what you want my man

First thing that comes to mind when it comes to triumphant music would be the quest clear themes from Monster Hunter. Although they are not "open source" and may not be exactly what you're looking for, I'm gonna post them anyway fuck it, tell me what you think of these

ok I played the first two, I'm not to sure what's wrong with the third because it's not running for me, and I like it

the first one is closer to what I want, just a little whimsical.

I'll get back online this afternoon and YouTube some music that fits More to my description.

thanks for the response

Level 28
I need for that end victory screen, to play something other than the applause I have

That is my request

Alright I get what you mean now. Well I recommend you to use Eric Matya's tracks for that, surely you'll find something useful, plus he is a veteran music writer in case you need something customized. I say that because I am seriously busy right now and won't come up with any solid results in the following week(s), sorry bout that.

Relax, I was simply jokingly pointing out to @Naze, I did not feel that godlike after listening to his track.

Hahahahaha ta gueule!

Level 19
Alright I get what you mean now. Well I recommend you to use Eric Matya's tracks for that, surely you'll find something useful, plus he is a veteran music writer in case you need something customized. I say that because I am seriously busy right now and won't come up with any solid results in the following week(s), sorry bout that.

Hahahahaha ta gueule!
unfortunate I've tried Eric

there is nothing free for me there v-v

Level 28
Wait, on the homepage there is this thing that says

"The music, soundscapes and sound effects on this site are all original (composed and performed by me) and are free to use for both non-commercial projects (projects not intended to make money) as well as commercial projects (projects intended to make money.)

IMPORTANT: You must properly attribute me in order to use my music legally:"

I don't know about the conditions, but it seems that as long as you give credit to him (and your program is free) it is ok. You should talk to him about such things anyway. However if I get time to do your request I'll surely try.

Level 19
Wait, on the homepage there is this thing that says

"The music, soundscapes and sound effects on this site are all original (composed and performed by me) and are free to use for both non-commercial projects (projects not intended to make money) as well as commercial projects (projects intended to make money.)

IMPORTANT: You must properly attribute me in order to use my music legally:"

I don't know about the conditions, but it seems that as long as you give credit to him (and your program is free) it is ok. You should talk to him about such things anyway. However if I get time to do your request I'll surely try.
wow really???

I've used his music in my educational programs, sold it and showed it to him...

still I don't have a budget in order to pay him for custom sounds....

does this mean I have to remove the sound track?

Level 28
"The music, soundscapes and sound effects on this site (...) are free to use for both non-commercial projects (projects not intended to make money) as well as commercial projects (projects intended to make money.)"

It is okay to use even if you're going to sell your software, so you don't have to remove them. But then again, I don't know the conditions he is asking, that's why I said you should talk to him =P

Level 19
"The music, soundscapes and sound effects on this site (...) are free to use for both non-commercial projects (projects not intended to make money) as well as commercial projects (projects intended to make money.)"

It is okay to use even if you're going to sell your software, so you don't have to remove them. But then again, I don't know the conditions he is asking, that's why I said you should talk to him =P
I think it's ok

his seen the program and has heard his music in it, so he should know and probably does know I've already sent this to schools and plan on making money from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.