• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Music Workshop kinda thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I listened to your Undead Lands track, very nice!
I'm wondering if you can do something similar for me? I'm looking for an orchestral background track for a dark, misty forest crawling with dangerous creatures and an evil lurking spirit. I want it to keep the player in suspense, as if they're permanently being followed and watched. Additionally, I'd like a sort of static distortion sound to play when the spirit nears the player, if that's not too much to ask :thumbs_up:

Level 19
It looks like business is running!

ahaha :D thanks to you and other beloved requesters

EDIT: I'll be taking no more requests for now, until I say otherwise. I can't find enough time to compose.

Contact me if your request is a little effect or just a little composition I'll see what I can do. But I can't accept long compositions.

Last edited:
Level 19
Here's a sloppy wip for Fro's request, I've exported this a month ago now I decided to upload it to give some life on here. I will continue updating with current requests.

For the sound file: there is one problem at 1:40 to 1:48 the staccato strings should play there as well, but they didn't in the sound file, just don't mind it and the weird voices at the end :D

Attachments

• New approachVer2.mp3
    3.4 MB · Views: 97
Level 19
Thanks for the kind words guys! :D

Oh mom of god, this is amazing. If this is to be used properly in a boss fight, it will be a masterpiece.

I thought of a small cinematic part where the camera will slowly show the boss taunting, then getting ready for battle :3

I just dig the genre mix and the fact that you can't know what will come next as the song starts in a way and progresses unexpectedly.

Yeah, i wanted to keep the listener on trigger. And the music will go on with a fast pace as much as possible :D

Fro

Fro

Level 6
Here's a sloppy wip for Fro's request, I've exported this a month ago now I decided to upload it to give some life on here. I will continue updating with current requests.

For the sound file: there is one problem at 1:40 to 1:48 the staccato strings should play there as well, but they didn't in the sound file, just don't mind it and the weird voices at the end :D

thank you, this is more than very awesome. :goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah:

Level 19
Okay I'm just gonna upload these two here, I know you won't notice many changes, idk why i'm just feeling i'M stuck. I'll be working on them more these days tho, i had stayed away from my music enough, I'm returning back to my musical days^^

I've got the ideas about where the songs should go, they'll be over soon, so will this nightmare XD

I just have the shop music's intro, it'll be a backing song for a merc shop so i thought it would fit the theme.

Main theme music is still in a complete mess, just sending it so you can have a new sound in your game tests :D

Attachments

• Heavy Arms.mp3
    671 KB · Views: 78
  • Divergent ConflictsVer4.mp3
    3.5 MB · Views: 64

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Divergent Conflicts
Digging the intro with the tweaking electronic sounds. Later on (near the middle of the song), the strings are kind of blurry there. It also has a sound pause at its end.

Heavy Arms
Starts really well but it's too short and also has a sound pause.

NightStalker06698, it is not urgent. Ok, so, I;ll make the request

Request Type: Music
Request Genre: Epic, Dark Intense Ambient
Theme: Danger, Exile, Unexpectedness
Duration: 1-2 minutes
Preferences: no drums; include choir maybe; endless smooth looping(beginning and end must be the same)
Desired size: there is like 1MB left space in the map, because it's multiplayer
I Need it for: Purpleshine's main and only background music(looping)
Is request Urgent?: No

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.