• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Irrenoid - My Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Irrenoid Text Only Banner.png

Current Releases:

Albums:

Fallen Kingdom - Fallen Kingdom, by Irrenoid

EPs:
Into the Night Sun - Into the Night Sun - EP, by Irrenoid

Singles:
Hold Me Until My World Has Stopped - Hold Me Until My World Stops - Single, by Irrenoid
Red Rain - Red Rain - Single, by Irrenoid

About Irrenoid:

I officially debuted Irrenoid in July 2021 after taking a break from music as a whole for a myriad of reasons. Basically, my project is a wide variety of different genres and types of songs, whatever I feel inspired to make at the time. I've been having an absolute blast and it feels like a fresh start in the best kind of way. My favorite genres to work with are Classical, Metalcore, Electronicore, Ambient, Acoustic, Orchestral, Chillstep, Synthwave, Alternative Rock, and Pop Punk! I'm working on a bunch of really cool singles right now, not sure whether they'll be a new EP or album, but either way, I'm absolutely stoked. I hope you all enjoy my music! Feel free to ask me any questions you have about my music! Below I'll put a song by song genre list of the material I've released in case you want to listen to particular genres!

My Biggest Influences:

My biggest influence has and always will be my favorite band Black Veil Brides, other band influences include Red, Mayday Parade, Escape the Fate, Avenged Sevenfold, Breaking Benjamin, and Falling in Reverse. A lot of video game soundtracks have also been extremely influential in my need to make music; including the soundtracks of Halo 3 ODST, Warcraft III, and Pokemon Platinum.

If anyone wants to use my music in your WC3 or SC2 map projects, please feel free to do so! Just say in the map description somewhere the song name and the project name (Irrenoid). If you use my music in your map, let me know and I'll link it on this thread!

Irrenoid Song List:

Abandoned - Breakbeat / Modern Classical
Back to the Depths - Chilldub
Beautiful Mind, Beautiful Eyes - Alternative Rock / Pop Punk
Citrus Ice - Upbeat Techno
Ethereal - Modern Classical / Piano / Ambient
Forgotten Souls - Metalcore / Orchestral
Hold Me Until My World Stops - Modern Classical / Piano / Ambient
Into the Night Sun - Modern Classical / Orchestral
Liver Killer (Outro) - Jazz / Funk / Turntables
Magenta (Interlude) - Techno
Monarch of the End - Dark Pop / Alternative
Princess of the Darkened Light - Acoustic / Classical
Red Rain - Post-Hardcore / Alternative Rock / Electronic
Selfholm Syndrome - Synthwave / Dub
Venom Program - Dubstep / Grime
We'll Sleep When We're Dead - Modern Classical / Orchestral

Social Media Links: (Sorry the auto link text is a little messed up on it, I'll figure out how to fix it soon x-x)

Apple Music: Irrenoid on Apple Music
Bandcamp: Irrenoid
Facebook: www.facebook.com/irrenoid
Instagram: Login • Instagram
Merch Store: Irrenoid Merchandise Store | Official Merchandise | Bonfire

Soundcloud:

Spotify:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/irrenoid
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoCUk88CfwrWE3cEyZgJ1bQ

Last edited:
Level 5
Just wanna say that Princess Of The Blackened Night is an absolute banger, and i have never felt quite a serotonin fuel for quite a long time, keep making some banger music my dude, they are mystical, neat, and of course, a banger, and i gotta pay for my wall insurance after the amount of wall-banging done.

Status
Not open for further replies.