• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Muradin may be alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I just came to think about something... Frostmourne isn't inside a ice-crystal-thingy in this. And the pedestal is a hell lot smaller. And why is the wc3 version of this 20x better?

Level 5
But couldn't those lazy Blizz guys ATLEAST have made some decent animations? It looks ridiculous when Arthas takes Frostmourne. But... I like his cape... I hope it will be possible to get capes with the same model as his. Im tired of the old ones.

Level 12
Muradin was actually struck by an ice fragment holding Frostmourne. You do remember that the Ice Casket holding Frostmourne actually exploded.

What caused the explosion? Frostmourne, aka the Fairy Lich King. It's still dumb, you'd expect the legendary runeblade of all evil to do more than a firecracker boom.

Bringing Sylvanas back was nice. Then came Illidan, but he never died, so that's acceptable too. Balnazar, Mal'Ganis and Muradin, that's just pushing the line. Makes it look like Frostmourne can't kill a thing.

Level 12
Then she was enslaved by the Lich King, but she ran away and reclaimed her body. Still, it sucks.

Level 1
WotLK: Muradin's Alive!

I was reading through all of the posts (Not all over them, they got of topic a little after a while.), and I personally love bringing Muradin back. He's probly my second favorite character. If they chose to bring Grommash back, I probly wouldn't mind. (Even though he CLEARLY died. Unlike Illy and Muradin.) I don't think that they're screwing up the lore at all. Now, if Keal comes back ome more effing time, then they screwed up. But other then that, I'm REALLY looking forward to see Muradin again, weather he knows who he is or not. XD

Level 13
Actually, they clearly stated that Muradin was dead.
Bringing Kael'thas back? ... One thing is murdering Warcraft 3 lore, another is contradicting something that happened in WoW. I doubt (and hope) that they won't go that far.

Level 12
I had the impression when Arthas said he would pay any price it would be his soul and the life of his friend Muradin, then the pedastal exploded, killing Muradin.

Level 2
I've defended WoW lore for awhile, but this Muaridin thing just needs to change.

I am personally in the Wotlk Beta, and at a very least I am going to petition for Muaradin to not run out immeditatly, maybe have him say something to prove he is alive, then end the flashback.

Balzanarr wasn't really that bad to ressurect. It was a great twist when I was in Stratholme to find out that the leader was actually a dreadlord.

Kael'thas never died.

Quest: Kael'thas and the Verdant Sphere - Thottbot: World of Warcraft
The air around you hums - a gentle hum. The naaru are aware of your victory. Perhaps they are the reason you were compelled to pick up this sphere from the still-twitching remains of Kael'thas Sunstrider. What secrets could it hold?

Kael had allied the Burning Legion for a source of magic. Some of their engineers came and powered his body with some sort of fel powered device. Then they went to the Isle of Quel'Danas to summon Kil'jaeden. They needed Kael so that the Blood Elves would continue to serve them.

http://i.thottbot.com/ss/o/56366.jpg

Edit: Also, please remember that WoW is Warcraft 4. Back in Vanilla WoW they were all too afraid to create lore, so we had a bunch of things like "Go kill the avatar of Ragnaros". In BC they finnaly decided to act like WoW was Warcraft 4 by continuing the lore. They are just taking this further in Wotlk.

Level 34
Why do people still complain about WoW lore? Everyone knows Blizzard fucked wc lore, get over it. Play WoW because it's a lot of fun, and just ignore the shitty storyline.

Level 13
Cenarius IS alive in the Emerald Dream. And yes, Little Timmy and his mother were featured alive and living in Theramore in the Rexxar Campaign.

Level 5
Listen people,Blizzard is always telling us something in-games.When you go on high elf unit hawk and click some times on him he says:,,Im going to play bigger role in expansion''.1 Back then noone knew that we will have expansion.It needs to be figured auto.Second little Timmy becomes undead in human campaign latter he sells ice rune.Next we know he lives in WoW.i think Blizzard tell us in game which game they will make.Just look for clues

Level 25
That is if it ever comes out.

And it's going to be fail. Every videogame movie is. This one is no exception. It's going to do ridiculously well at the box office because they ten million pathetic WoW nerds will go see it regardless of how bad it blows.

Its likely to come out. Although Blizzard obviously has more important things to deal with

I believe at least one part of it is being done by Metzen, so at best we'll get something better than Mortal Kombat or Silent Hill, which are the two greatest video game movies, bar none. At worst... Well, at least the story will be okay

Level 13
This is like the motto "The customer is always right"... in this case "The player is always the winner"

Level 13
I think there were enough quotes of books within the game and official lore clearly stating: "Muradin is dead". It's not what they do to the lore, it's the fact that they contradict themselves.

Level 12
WoW : Mannoroths Return!

Stop Mannoroth from corrupting all the orcs, or help him if you are Alliance! Wake Grom Hellscream back to life in new raids and explore new places!

Oh noe, they cant ruin the lore, becouse nobody actually checked if Mannoroth was dead. He has been alive ever since WoW first came out, just no lifesigns, or a breath, or any movement at all. He is the greatest actor ever seen.

Level 13
No... but I can bet there will be a CoT featuring the battle in which Thrall, Jaina and Cairne attack the Chaos Orc's base to save Grommash, with an incredible ending in which you battle Mannoroth.

Level 5
damn and three experienced paladins with higher levels(one of which was level 10) lost to a level 2 DK(arthas) in the 2nd undead mission in RoC

But lets not forget that Arthas was not alone: he had a lot of undead minions and such. Yes the paladins too had armies BUT: they where played by crappy computer AI. There is a book in Scholomance called "the fall of Uther". It reads: "And so Arthas, being controlled by a nerd, speaking to him through the runeblade Frostmourne, attacked the three paladins army. The paladins where possesed by an incompetent demon called Computer AI and where therefore destroyed. But alas, Uther is not really dead. He is hiding in a barrel in the city of Stormwind. And that leads us to volume 2 called: The ruining of Warcraft lore".

Level 5
I wouldnt be suprise if we discover warcraft 4 sign in WoW.Belive me people.When we got the diablo pet.Diablo 3.What is next? Sargeras pet?

Level 12
There you go:
Proof
Warcraft (2009)

And the guy who wants cash for his own funeral (it will begin around 2009)
Chris Metzen

Edit:
I think story will be good. Cause this guy has been with there a long time!
actually, i dont see the "wants cash for his own funeral"

he seems to play a big part when it came to the campaigns in Starcraft and Warcraft 2, AND, he doesnt seem to have written anything for WoW..... :D

Level 12
Warcraft could be a exception, the theme of this movie is different, and if used on a high budget or good budget and not a fucking low budget, this movie will be awesome. Also if the right director is chosen.

Also there is one in the works already.

Status
Not open for further replies.