• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Muradin may be alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late Muradin Response

Are you certain? I don't recall that...

According to "Alliance Player's guide":
"The King of Ironforge is depressed. The death of his younger brother, Muradin, left him in a somber state for over two years after the
Third War concluded."

According to "Dark Factions":
"Our involvement with the world is costly – perhaps the best example is when an ice shard from Frostmourne’s prison, shattered due to Arthas’s anger, desperation, and carelessness, slew my brother Muradin"

According to "Lands of Conflict": "Magni himself has grown introverted
and brooding since our brother Muradin’s death."

Well, All things considered if you closely examine it you can see where Bizzard's ideas are coming from for ressurecting Muradin. Obviously blizzard has different views on the death of murradin then the fans have recieved. From this it can be seen that blizzard is trying to potray to the fans that Murradin is dead and that it has created a great grievence of the dwarves. However the dwarves along wiht the fans have no idea that infact he never did die but was just aimlessly wandering around Nothrend, most lkely "being that he has amnesia", claiming he is summone else. Obviously it supposed to be that you never did know this and that they are revealing that it was something taht was occuring all along in the previous expensions without anyones knowledge.
TO BLIZZARD this is IDEAL. Most of the wow fans don't even know who the Fuck MURADIN really is, since they never played the earlier warcrafts, so to them it will be like meeting someone new. However if blizzard wants to incorporate Muradin they will have to weave it well into their plot lines in order to kepp it from ruining it, unlike how they FUCKED up illidan.

I JUST HOPE THEY DONT HAVE MURRADIN IN THE NEXT BEGINNING CINEMATIC FOR THE WotLK, LIKE HOW THEY FUCKED UP THE BURNING CRUSADE BY STARTING ITS CINEMATIC WIHT ILLIDAN:xxd: that dirty whore demon.

Level 1
I for one think that the Warcraft Story is still great. Nothing so far has ruined it for me. I was confused when Keal appeared in Mt. But I knew he was still alive. He says so after "killing" him in The Eye. Muradin, no one knows what happened with him. Blizz told that part of the story from Arthas's point of view. And once again, I more please then not to see him up and running again. I agree that in in-game "moive" was a little poor, but it's in-game... It's gunna suck. Like in-game WC3 "movies" XD Jeez. Anyways, as an WoW addicted gamer, and as a Warcraft "Loremaster" if you will, I feel there's nothing wrong with the story. A bit hazy in some parts, but it's all about points of view, and the fact that Blizz probly doesn't even know much more about the story then we do. It's alive and changing.

Level 12
Well, All things considered if you closely examine it you can see where Bizzard's ideas are coming from for ressurecting Muradin. Obviously blizzard has different views on the death of murradin then the fans have recieved. From this it can be seen that blizzard is trying to potray to the fans that Murradin is dead and that it has created a great grievence of the dwarves. However the dwarves along wiht the fans have no idea that infact he never did die but was just aimlessly wandering around Nothrend, most lkely "being that he has amnesia", claiming he is summone else. Obviously it supposed to be that you never did know this and that they are revealing that it was something taht was occuring all along in the previous expensions without anyones knowledge.
TO BLIZZARD this is IDEAL. Most of the wow fans don't even know who the Fuck MURADIN really is, since they never played the earlier warcrafts, so to them it will be like meeting someone new. However if blizzard wants to incorporate Muradin they will have to weave it well into their plot lines in order to kepp it from ruining it, unlike how they FUCKED up illidan.

I JUST HOPE THEY DONT HAVE MURRADIN IN THE NEXT BEGINNING CINEMATIC FOR THE WotLK, LIKE HOW THEY FUCKED UP THE BURNING CRUSADE BY STARTING ITS CINEMATIC WIHT ILLIDAN:xxd: that dirty whore demon.
Fucked up with Illidan? How because he was never killed in WC3? If you say that im gonna smack you and blow your face off with a shotgun xD He never was killed, he was slashed in the chest, wounded.

Level 12
Wounded by Frostmourne, the most powerful cursed blade of the universe.

I have no complaints about Illy. But Muradin, that just sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.