• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] After The Crystal Being channeled his energies, calling the power of ice (<<Thsenë... De'I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
After The Crystal Being channeled his energies, calling the power of ice (<<Thsenë... De'In Melt!>> which meant <<Powers of Ice... Melt!>>)
(P.S Ice = De'In.)
He prepared to leave the cave, drawn by the power of the Kassian shard he just got thanks to the Nerub'als.
One of those Nerub'Als told him:
Scout : Wait! Are you already going?
TCB : Yes. I... Have to the other shard of the Kassian artifact...
Scout : But do you have any idea where it is?
TCB : No, but the power of this shard draws me to some location... I'll follow it.
Scout : Let me accompany you.
TCB : No need, little one. Thanks for your help. Now, excuse me...
The Crystal Being dismissed, taking another way. The Nerub'als left the cave to inform their leader, SLA, about what happened...
Peon NoName out.

Attachments

• 32010.png
    32010.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
Level 19
Yay, Peon NoName in use again! :D:D ... And I'm sure Azakk will follow anyways trying to hide behind Crystal Being and follow him through the underground tunnels :)

And if possible the powers should be shared between Silly Lil Ant, Dragram and Crystal Being making them the three ultimate leaders of Argus and Protectorate, but the desicion is yours... :)

Level 14
No, Velj! I will use the Kassian artifact to summon Ice elementals, and create my fortress, gather enough people and finally kill Ahune to become Elemental Lord of Ice myself. :D
Amargaard, yeah :D Peon NoName :D
Yeah, maybe he'll follow me... I don't know. >:D But he's gotta stay alone...

Level 14
And, like every elemental, of old gods. But I'll free the Ice Elementals of the Old God influence.

Level 23
Actually Old Gods dont influence Elementals in Elemental Plane, they have alliance with Old Gods, but are not influenced.

Herian, what did I say about killing Ahune? Also, why did you spoil everything? D:

Am, all that stuff is planned already...

Level 14
Am, you just added that? D:
Al, we didn't plan about anything, me and you. ONE thing was planned : Summon Ice elementals using the kassian artifact.
Well, elementals WERE created by them.

Level 14
Robots have minds? Nice. So we manipulate their minds... *Calls the robot in the other chamber, come!*
*no one comes.*

Level 19
Well, okay, it's fine with me... Do as you want, I don't wanna be an irritating complainer :)

But remember that Protectorate leadership is still all three of us; Silly Lil Ant, Dragram and Crystal Being - and it should remain so, I don't mind you being the most powerful charachter, but SLA and I should still be major parts of Protectorate...

Level 14
Am, I'm not against giving you all that artifact, I'll summon and give it to ya.
Any questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.