• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] (Multimap) Duel of Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkfang Presents!:

DogFeatures.jpg

EntireMap.jpg

Dueling%21.jpg

WarPointsShop.jpg

Screenshot1.jpg

Screenshot2.jpg

Screenshot3.jpg

Screenshot4.jpg

Screenshot5.jpg

Screenshot6.jpg

Screenshot7.jpg

Screenshot8.jpg
Screenshot9.jpg
Screenshot10.jpg

Screenshot11.jpg
Screenshot12.jpg
Screenshot13.jpg
Screenshot14.jpg
Screenshot15.jpg

AttackStats1.jpg

AttackStats2.jpg

MagicStats1.jpg

MagicStats2.jpg

DefStats1.jpg

DefStats2.jpg

AttackCore1.jpg

AttackCore2.jpg

AttackCore3.jpg

MagicCore1.jpg

MagicCore2.jpg

MagicCore3.jpg

MagicCore4.jpg

DefCore1.jpg

DefCore2.jpg

JunglerItems.jpg
JunglerShop.jpg

ConsumableItems.jpg

ConsumablesShop.jpg

If you get to know about any bug or just want to make a comment just go ahead, write in this thread, PM me or write an email to [email protected]
Also if you want to make a contributtion to the main game thread just go into the map development section, I am currently searching for skilled programmers, 3d modelers and someone who can help me make a decent AI. Also if you have any idea or concept for any hero, item or mode you are welcome too! any help is appreciated!... also I need a team ha ha ha ha :3

Darkfang

Level 12
Really good presentation of everything. I have to +rep because I might steal some of your ideas :p Most likely just the ghost thing and the boots allowing retreating teleportation.

Level 12
Xd thanks, what about the war shop :ogre_datass:

I really like the idea, but I can't fit it into my map. There are already other similar systems in place for that in my map. What I like about yours is the theme. Sounds and looks really cool.

Level 21
Very nice presentation. It's great to see someone going the extra mile with an AoS map (or hybrid in this case) instead of the same old clones of each other.

I do feel like the terrain is really clashing in some areas with the bright tiles and otherwise darker environment. And in the screenshot of a red pillar on top and holy statues on both sides at the bottom, that whole area is so flat and open. It's emphasized by the contrast in the tiles.

Anyway, nice features. This is one AoS I would be looking forward to trying. It already looks like you're pretty far along as well :psmile:

Very nice presentation. It's great to see someone going the extra mile with an AoS map (or hybrid in this case) instead of the same old clones of each other.

I do feel like the terrain is really clashing in some areas with the bright tiles and otherwise darker environment. And in the screenshot of a red pillar on top and holy statues on both sides at the bottom, that whole area is so flat and open. It's emphasized by the contrast in the tiles.

Anyway, nice features. This is one AoS I would be looking forward to trying. It already looks like you're pretty far along as well :psmile:

Kinda, but I still need someone to help me make a decent AI.

Status
Not open for further replies.