• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Shooting / FPS] Rifleman Duel BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello.
I know i am not much known here, so before i proceed to the map, ill just say this: I am a novice WCIII map creator.

Now, to the map; Rifleman Duel.
I made this in two days; a 1v1 survival/shooter map.

Description: 2 riflemen face off and hunt each other in a small - medium sized field, each starting off with 500 gold.

Instructions/Guide: As soon as you spawn on your respective bases, remember to buy a rifle from the shop, or you will deal "antbite" damage (1-3 atk dmg). As of now, the only affordable rifle at the start is the EB-26 Valant. You may also buy initial armor, the Leather Armor, for extra protection. Also buy the Small Axe so that you can navigate the forest. To trigger victory, destroy the enemy Barracks.

Tips:
1.) Once you get rich, try checking out the trader, "Beecher", in the middle of the main lane. He has equipment that are kind of imbalanced, but i still await your opinion. Beside Beecher is a merchant shop, which sells utility items.
2.) As of now only 2 items can be combined, the Plated Armor and the Camouflaged Cape. Once they are combined, they form the Camouflaged Plate Armor.
3.) There is a hidden secret weapon somewhere in the map. But even if you find it, believe me; you'll need to be greatly farmed to be able to get it, because of something...
4.) If you need to replenish your HP, go near your base and click on the Barracks. Afterwards, target the "Replenish Mana and Life" ability of the Barracks to your rifleman to replenish. You can also set it to auto-cast.
5.) Your rifleman has a passive ability, Headshot, which can be skilled every time you level up. It is a critical strike type of ability, which gives you a 25/35/45/55% chance to deal 2x your normal damage.

Extra Notes:
-Rifles will not be allowed to stack in the next version.
-Forest paths will be added in the next version.
-Both Red and Blue sides must be player controlled for their respective rifleman to revive. (In case your rifleman doesn't automatically revive, just summon another one using the Barracks of your side.) AI controlled riflemen are buggy.
-Neutral camps are inaccessible at the moment; will be fixed in the next version.

Download the beta: http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/510513/NL7ouh4zliHNhyfa/Rifleman Duel v0.8.w3x

Report anything wrong with the map to me, via PM or in this thread.

Attachments

• preview1.jpg
    preview1.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 101
  • preview2.jpg
    preview2.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 102
  • preview3.jpg
    preview3.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Status