• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] Duel of Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is someone who havent played my map here it is:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/duel-gods-v1-04-a-244566/

Im searching for someone who is willing to work with me on my map, sometimes I have no time to work on it, so I need a team, and im also developing the Altered Melee version of it, and it is kinda heavy, specially when you check the mechanics involved on my map.

However if it is your first time playing my map then just comment on it, I would like to get new reviews and feedback.

Your map is nice , and i can see that you work hard on it

Yes, and Im searching for someone with a good knowledge of the WC3 and that can work with GUI, I will just request him to help me to create items, as it is kinda hard (on my map) because you require a version for the shop, other for the hero, the trigger for the selling, the other for the shop, and the abilities of the item itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.