1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Mountain Survival

Submitted by QuadraDowN
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
mmm... Reject the map

Keywords:
test, mountain, survival
Contents

Mountain Survival (Map)

Reviews
09:06, 25th Aug 2014 Orcnet: Request confirmed
  1. 09:06, 25th Aug 2014
    Orcnet: Request confirmed

2. Admiral Proudmoore

Admiral Proudmoore

Resources:
    Resources:
    Add screenshots and fix description.

3. QuadraDowN

QuadraDowN

Resources:
    Resources:

This is a Demo version of the map, so there isnt much to be shown, but ok.

4. Zaramorus

Zaramorus

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, but still you should add some screenshots.

5. QuadraDowN

QuadraDowN

Resources:
    Resources:
    Its ready.

6. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    So basically, I played that map for 3 minutes. I had to go to sleep. I've only started making some buildings as I played night elf, and iseedeadpeople'd too look around the map.

Most of the map has poor terrain, grass for 90% of the area, with the exception of a patch of rock and some snow on the cliff. It's all flat with an excessive use of cliff leveling, that's pretty much looked down upon where cliffs aren't used "the right way." Most don't know how to place them well, so many of us just say to use the height tools.

It is very undecorative and plain looking. You will have a non tree doodad here and there, but I still don't approve of it.

At the moment, you are breaking quite a few rules and you aren't meeting the expectations for this to be uploaded.
    Map submission rules and guidelines (official): http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/rules-information-710/map-submission-rules-228244/
    How to add screenshots properly (tutorial by Legal_Ease): http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...w-add-screenshot-your-map-description-241054/

7. QuadraDowN

QuadraDowN

Resources:
    Resources:
    As I said, its isnt finished. If ya like the map I said that will update it to v1.1 and add all things that are now missing, so... At this moment Im busy, so around 22/08/2014 I can update it to v1.1 if ya want.

8. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If it isn't near finished, it's an auto rejection. This is why I suggest you re upload this some other time.