• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mountain Survival

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
mmm... Reject the map

Keywords:
test, mountain, survival
Contents

Mountain Survival (Map)

Reviews
09:06, 25th Aug 2014 Orcnet: Request confirmed

Deleted member 237964

D

Deleted member 237964

Add screenshots and fix description.

Level 32
So basically, I played that map for 3 minutes. I had to go to sleep. I've only started making some buildings as I played night elf, and iseedeadpeople'd too look around the map.

Most of the map has poor terrain, grass for 90% of the area, with the exception of a patch of rock and some snow on the cliff. It's all flat with an excessive use of cliff leveling, that's pretty much looked down upon where cliffs aren't used "the right way." Most don't know how to place them well, so many of us just say to use the height tools.

It is very undecorative and plain looking. You will have a non tree doodad here and there, but I still don't approve of it.

At the moment, you are breaking quite a few rules and you aren't meeting the expectations for this to be uploaded.
Map submission rules and guidelines (official): http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/rules-information-710/map-submission-rules-228244/
How to add screenshots properly (tutorial by Legal_Ease): http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...w-add-screenshot-your-map-description-241054/

Level 5
So basically, I played that map for 3 minutes. I had to go to sleep. I've only started making some buildings as I played night elf, and iseedeadpeople'd too look around the map.

Most of the map has poor terrain, grass for 90% of the area, with the exception of a patch of rock and some snow on the cliff. It's all flat with an excessive use of cliff leveling, that's pretty much looked down upon where cliffs aren't used "the right way." Most don't know how to place them well, so many of us just say to use the height tools.

It is very undecorative and plain looking. You will have a non tree doodad here and there, but I still don't approve of it.

At the moment, you are breaking quite a few rules and you aren't meeting the expectations for this to be uploaded.

As I said, its isnt finished. If ya like the map I said that will update it to v1.1 and add all things that are now missing, so... At this moment Im busy, so around 22/08/2014 I can update it to v1.1 if ya want.