• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cold Mountain

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hey Everyone,
I'm new to Hive. I have downloaded a lot of maps off here in the past but I am hoping to now upload some of my own for your enjoyment. So feel free to check it out.
This map was born out of the concept of forcing two teams of two into a early conflict. Since I always like making my maps interesting, I try to make the situations faced unique too.
I always do my best to make sure item drops are realistic and balanced and that there are an adequate amount of trees for each team to harvest.
I will do my best to update this description as well so it is more concise.
Thank you.

Cold Mountain (2v2 only)
This Beautiful valley is split by an icy mountain the Trolls call their home and they will not give it up without bloodshed. You will need to strengthen yourselves to claim their prize, but beware what enemies may lay beyond.
- 2x extra goldmines only.
- no additional neutral passive buildings. (intended for short action-packed game duration)

Keywords:
melee
Contents

Cold Mountain (Map)

Reviews
23:03, 26th Jan 2016 Orcnet: Your missing some screen shots and credits. Please add those and your map will return back to pending (via re-add the map through update after changes are done).

M

23:03, 26th Jan 2016
Orcnet: Your missing some screen shots and credits. Please add those and your map will return back to pending (via re-add the map through update after changes are done).