• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Morphing Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Dear Hive,

I made an morphing ability based on the gargoyle stone form and it at least works to a degree. The only problem is after using the unmorph ability once the unit at first starts to walk normally again, but as soon as it stands still it changes back into the morph animation...is there a way to keep the unit out of its morph anim. when it is standing still?

• Ball Form
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins channeling an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Droideka Ball Form
    • Actions
      • Animation - Play (Triggering unit)'s morph animation
  • Walk in Ball Form
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting a point
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Ordered unit)) Equal to Droideka Ball Form
    • Actions
      • Animation - Play (Ordered unit)'s walk animation
  • Deploy From Ball Form
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins channeling an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Droideka Deployed
    • Actions
      • Animation - Play (Triggering unit)'s alternate animation
Kind regards
Mechcash

Last edited:
Level 7
why don't you just use a morph ability with the object editor instead of triggering the animations?

I tried that, but anytime I use it another "morph" ability pops up in the ability window of the unit (ingame) and I can't morph it back. I gave both unit versions the vice versa version of the morph, but once it morphes it wont turn back into its original stat when I try to use the ability to morph it back (note: the unit changes I see it on the name changing, but not the animation)

Level 12
I tried that, but anytime I use it another "morph" ability pops up in the ability window of the unit (ingame) and I can't morph it back. I gave both unit versions the vice versa version of the morph, but once it morphes it wont turn back into its original stat when I try to use the ability to morph it back (note: the unit changes I see it on the name changing, but not the animation)

there is a Map on this Post ( try it out if you mean something like that)
[Solved] - Is it possible to trigger transform abilities on heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.