1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Monster Hunter V.1.20

Submitted by DeftheLynn
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
In this single player game, you're become a Monster Hunter, do quests, create items and equipments from what you hunts and become one of the legendary Monster Hunter !!!

Created by :
Myself T_T so sad, i need members to help me !

Features :
- Save and Load system, i'm not using the default wc3 saving system because it will be fatal error when trying to load a saved game
- Quests, Lot of quest you can take, but at this time, there's only first ranked missions that you can take
- Killcount, after you kills 5 same or higher ranked monster than you, you will gain 5 attribute points and 1 skill points
- Lot of skills you can learn
- Crafting, create your equipment from what you hunts !, always take items from killed monsters, and maybe sometimes you need it
- Mining, You can mine at mining spot in order to gain resources that very useful for crafting
- Combining, You can combine 2 items into a greater one !, but at this time, there's only 4 items that you can combine
- Attachment System (yeah sure !)
- Skinning, a killed monster does not drop items by itself, you must use Pick Up Items skill to pick it up

Credits:
Well, i lost my track of the imported models's author, so, if i used your resource, PM me.
But many of models i've downloaded it from HiveWorkshop and Wc3c

Lists of Skills:
There is no passive skills, so you must use it manually in order to gain it's effect

- Invenom : Gives a chance to slow the enemy by 25% and deals percentage of damage dealt with 2 seconds interval
- Endure Damage : Endure damage taken into per point of energy(energy = Mana)
- Invoke : Increase your critical damage by a percentage of your stamina(stamina = intelligence)
- Rising Might : Increase your vitality(vitality = Strength) by X%
- Eagle's Eye : Increase your critical chance by X%
- Protection : Increase your armor by X
- Weapon Mastery : Increase your damage by X%
- Heavy Crush : Deals a percentage of your damage and stun the target
- Forefoot Swing : Deals a percentage of your max HP and slows the enemy by factor of 5
- Armor Break : Reduces the target armor by X
- Speed Wind : Increases your attack speed by X%

Screenshots ? Well, maybe in the next update :)

Keywords:
Monster, Hunter, DeftheLynn, RPG, Single, Player, Crafting, Mining, Attachment, Quests, Save and Load.
Contents

Monster Hunter V.1.20 (Map)

Reviews
19:39, 14th Mar 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
  1. 19:39, 14th Mar 2010
    ap0calypse: Approved

2. dead-man-walking

dead-man-walking

Resources:
    Resources:
    5.97 MB :O Wat (Okay, I'm kidding with that)

Approvable, but Lacking and Greatly Improvable Description. DLing and Testing.

3. hases94

hases94

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think its dont need save load system on single player, beacuse if you are single playign you can save it in Menu ;)
    None Fatal errors for me ;)

Nice map

4. knight26

knight26

Resources:
    Resources:
    a better description and this map will totally get a directors cut!..
    I cant give you all a better review atm, but i really recommend you to play this!..
    I didn't find any bugs from 30min. playing.. but i will continue when i get some more free time..
    rate; 5/5
    +rep also!..

5. supertoinkz

supertoinkz

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Monster Hunter?
    Monster Hunter?
    MONSTER HUNTER?!?!?!

GONNA DL IT >:D
    I wish there is an Akantor or an Ucamulbas I can rip to shreds

6. ACdestinydream

ACdestinydream

Resources:
    Resources:
    supertoinks, i tot it was that monster hunter too, but it wasnt. it was a complete failure. lags everytime u use skills on monsters.

7. tinofika

tinofika

Resources:
    Resources:
    best map
    pls make for 4players
    to play online =)
    nicee map

8. seen.black

seen.black

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i cant attack lizardo... it always uses mass patrol orders

9. krisserz

krisserz

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Monster Hunter is a really well done RPG-styled map. Many quests which from you can chose the ones that fits you the most at the current moment. Good number of items which has many ways of usage. Really good terrain. Useful spells (not spamming sfxes but are really needed), interesting equipment system and good attribute system. The only thing that was really missing for me in the RPG was main storyline. It`s more WoW-like. Allows player to sav/load what is additional good point of the map.

Overall I`m sure it`ll grant a lot of fun while playing this map for hours.
    4/5 and vote for approval.

10. xzero

xzero

Resources:
    Resources:
    I really hate the locked camera maybe you should add other camera options.

11. Azurot

Azurot

Resources:
    Resources:
    Although this map has great potential i feel as though it wasn't really finished?

Through the game i was lost. I picked the mushroom finding quest, couldn't find any mushrooms that were harvestable with my skill that was supposed to harvest them. And every night i just wanted to Alt+tab until it was done so i didn't have to look at the glitchy "lighting effects" if you want to call them that :/.
    I also never found a way to really do anything in this map, there was no description or "help" option in this map, i was left to figure it all out on my own in this world of unhelpful foreign speaking NPCs (unspeaking npcs) that told me nothing what so ever. Also the buildings were incredibly dark and mysterious, making me unable to see where i was going or what i was supposed to be doing, AGAIN... Terrain wise it was pretty decent but there were many displeasing aspects, such as the extremely uneven ground making for awkward "Light from above" doodads, the High-res doodads were in my opinion not needed especially considering you didn't use the same looking textures\doodads for the inside of the building. And the trees were awkward in the spots they were, Purple and dark pine trees on a beach? Comon :/ And it needs a lot of re-proportioning. The grass was so large it was as big as my hero, making it very unrealistic. In fact all of the enviornmental doodads were ill proportioned.

Until this game becomes playable, i really see no reason to approve it, even though it has so much potential to be a great game. This may seem harsh, as i know for a fact that you put a lot of work into (even while alone) and that is good, but it just doesn't seem right to approve something that is so aesthetically displeasing and is very complicated without helping you out with "hints" or even telling you what you are supposed to be doing.

12. DeftheLynn

DeftheLynn

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    well, to be honest, this map is ain't finished yet ...
    I forgot the names of monsters, so, if you can help me to remember their name, i would be thankful :)

@ azurot
    well then, i will be more realistic in the next update ...
    Hints ? I was forgot to create that, i'm sorry ... :)

PS:
    I would be thankful if someone told me about monster hunter and anything else. Oh and also, can someone create a models that looks alike in monster hunter game ?

13. supertoinkz

supertoinkz

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  14. Newominus

Newominus

Resources:
    Resources:
    I found an amazingly abusing cheat, combine an item with itself and it just doubles itself twice, but im not actually sure, it doesn't work on much at all. Just mushrooms and a stupid blue herb. I did this on backpack slot 4.

Edit: I have come to the conclusion that backpack slot 4 is glitched. Anything in there that was combined just duplicated itself. I duplicated the mushrooms so much they went over the 99999999 count. Once, the sell value actually went into negative. I even duplicated it so badly i couldn't actually duplicate it anymore.
    Edit: The even worse thing is, if I swap the items around in backpack slot 4, it just duplicates as well, it even creates an item on the ground!
    Edit: Huh, so it DOES work on every other slot.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  15. ACdestinydream

ACdestinydream

Resources:
    Resources:
    supertoinkz, he needs list of weapons as well. his weapons were off what the normal were.

16. xandar

xandar

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice map, it looks rly great, but i think its missing some kind of story....and also, most those skills are buffs for 6 minutes so when you are completely buffed, theres nothing else than attack and smite. Try to add there some skills to use or more than one kind of hero....nice map anyway

17. RaidonGod

RaidonGod

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    you are a fucking god to me!!!! :DDDD
    sry for this "ghetto"-language, but ... IMPRESSIVE! O.O
    5/5 +++1337rep ;D
    well done!

18. Griffone

Griffone

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'd give it 9/10 because it is still a Beta version (mind the big "B") ;)
    Has a few bugs, but nothing major.

Love it, waiting for the next version!

19. Teaspoon

Teaspoon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I like it, if you'd want to I could make attachment models for the game. I play MHFU so I know how most of em look like.