1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Loap - The Lich King v. 1.20

Submitted by MikMik
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Like any other LoaP just with the Lich King and the Ashbringer in it :)

Thanks to Pyramidhe@d, HappyTauran, General Frank and Dan van Ohllus for the great models, And MyMfe and ParamiLL for ideas and testing.

Keywords:
The Lich King, Frostmourne, RP, LoaP, Argent Dawn, The Ashbringer
Contents

Loap - The Lich King v. 1.20 (Map)

Reviews
15:18, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Please post a proper description. Other then that is this map a edit of any of the other LOAP-s out there? If yes then it can't be protected. Did you have the permission to edit it? PM me the proof and answers,...
  1. 15:18, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
    Please post a proper description. Other then that is this map a edit of any of the other LOAP-s out there? If yes then it can't be protected. Did you have the permission to edit it? PM me the proof and answers, don't update your map until I see it all, Rejected.

2. Nickoulas

Nickoulas

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice map. Yet good design and models.
    But after so many LoaPs, I kind of got thinking "All really looks like they have the same mapping design".
    And then, LoaP maps with things as gods and now here the Lich Kings isn't my taste. I think I'm gonna stick to the "normal" once, without gods and all such things, where you just are a person.
    Anyways, nice map. 7/10

3. cvb1

cvb1

Resources:
    Resources:
    Where Did You Get The Paladin Whit Ashbringer Model From??