• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Monster Hunter V.1.20

In this single player game, you're become a Monster Hunter, do quests, create items and equipments from what you hunts and become one of the legendary Monster Hunter !!!

Created by :
Myself T_T so sad, i need members to help me !

Features :
- Save and Load system, i'm not using the default wc3 saving system because it will be fatal error when trying to load a saved game
- Quests, Lot of quest you can take, but at this time, there's only first ranked missions that you can take
- Killcount, after you kills 5 same or higher ranked monster than you, you will gain 5 attribute points and 1 skill points
- Lot of skills you can learn
- Crafting, create your equipment from what you hunts !, always take items from killed monsters, and maybe sometimes you need it
- Mining, You can mine at mining spot in order to gain resources that very useful for crafting
- Combining, You can combine 2 items into a greater one !, but at this time, there's only 4 items that you can combine
- Attachment System (yeah sure !)
- Skinning, a killed monster does not drop items by itself, you must use Pick Up Items skill to pick it up

Credits:
Well, i lost my track of the imported models's author, so, if i used your resource, PM me.
But many of models i've downloaded it from HiveWorkshop and Wc3c

Lists of Skills:
There is no passive skills, so you must use it manually in order to gain it's effect

- Invenom : Gives a chance to slow the enemy by 25% and deals percentage of damage dealt with 2 seconds interval
- Endure Damage : Endure damage taken into per point of energy(energy = Mana)
- Invoke : Increase your critical damage by a percentage of your stamina(stamina = intelligence)
- Rising Might : Increase your vitality(vitality = Strength) by X%
- Eagle's Eye : Increase your critical chance by X%
- Protection : Increase your armor by X
- Weapon Mastery : Increase your damage by X%
- Heavy Crush : Deals a percentage of your damage and stun the target
- Forefoot Swing : Deals a percentage of your max HP and slows the enemy by factor of 5
- Armor Break : Reduces the target armor by X
- Speed Wind : Increases your attack speed by X%

Screenshots ? Well, maybe in the next update :)

Keywords:
Monster, Hunter, DeftheLynn, RPG, Single, Player, Crafting, Mining, Attachment, Quests, Save and Load.
Contents

Monster Hunter V.1.20 (Map)

Reviews
19:39, 14th Mar 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 3
i loved this map before but when i got to rank 2 the quests are same as rank 1 and nothing changed it would be really fun if you changed the quest, and made it multiplayer also add narga cuga!!akantor !!!! faitalis even :)
i give it 4.5 / 5 and 5/5 if you changed the quests each rank

Last edited:
Level 3
Really awesome map! I tried it and I loved it!
although there are 2 problems i have with it,

the most minor of them is could you please make it multi Player? atleast 2 player? but it is okay in single player,

anyway my major problem is this, i open a bag in my inventory and every slot is filled except for one slot, now if i kill something and search it for items or drop something and i want to pick it up it makes the sound like when you cant actually do that in a normal game but i get the item in my inventory but it is still on the floor, when i first found out about this i killed a lizardo and kept picking up the raw meat until i had 250... could you please fix that? other than those two it is one of the best maps i ever played.

Last edited:
Level 1
I find an annoying bug. I can't switch inventory. The exit button back to main menu of back pack doesn't work for me.
I think this system is pretty good. I think maybe u need to name each of the buildings so that players are easy to find where to get missions and also it will be more interesting if it has multiple players mode.

Level 3
I played the game for like 80+ minutes. Liked it. But after i saw the item duplicating bug, i really feel like quitting the game, because there is no point doing quests anymore, when you can just duplicate the items and sell them for lots of gold. The following picture serve as prove of my stand. Therefore a rating of 3/5. Could have been 5/5 without the bug :(
I will change my rating once the bug has been fixed.
236901-albums8603-picture104307.jpg

Level 2
So, there's only 1 rank? Like, 11 or something areas and that's it? Then how the hell it's v1.XX?

Last edited: