• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Monk

Monk model created from acolyte. To make it much simple it uses the only one unit texture.
Update: Added beard

Keywords:
monk, priest, cleric, holy, church, human, acolyte, healer.
Contents

Monk (Model)

Monk Portrait (Model)

Reviews
19:30, 31st Jan 2010 DonDustin: I don't see that many changes, but what you've done is nice and this could definitly be useful for many maps

M

19:30, 31st Jan 2010
DonDustin: I don't see that many changes, but what you've done is nice and this could definitly be useful for many maps

Level 2
uhmm, I already used this model as a test..uhmm maybe I suggest the rear clothes must look a bit longer like the acolyte's. anyways.. it's useful!

Level 2
I love this model! It's exactly what I was looking for. But, I can't get the portrait file to work. The model itself works in game, but when I click on the unit in the test map, you can't see it's face.