• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Monk

Monk model created from acolyte. To make it much simple it uses the only one unit texture.
Update: Added beard

Keywords:
monk, priest, cleric, holy, church, human, acolyte, healer.
Contents

Monk (Model)

Monk Portrait (Model)

Reviews
19:30, 31st Jan 2010 DonDustin: I don't see that many changes, but what you've done is nice and this could definitly be useful for many maps
Level 1
At first time, it don't appeared useful to my map, but now i see its was just what i needed. 5/5.

Level 2
I really like the general look of this guy, but unfortunately the texture and color of his robe is quite ugly and blurry in-game. I don't know what texture you're using, but sharper contrast between the lights and darks would definitely help. I can tell you wanted the unit to be wearing grey instead of white, but as it stands he looks blurry and muddied in a game full of very bright colors and sharp accents. The back of the model could also use something with teamcolor (perhaps that central flap?) so that it can be differentiated when facing up.

C7UntYG.png

It might also be a good idea to remove the coughing animation from this model to differentiate it further from the acolyte.

This is a good model and I'd love to use it as a healer unit, and I definitely will if you update the robe texture. As it is I'll stick to your excellent bishop model.