• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Monk

Keywords:
monk, monastery, church, religion, catholic, pries

Update 1st September 2022:
The model had some weird issues with textures and material preferences. They are fixed now.
- General Frank
Contents

Monk (Model)

Monk (Model)

Level 3
Can you make this model with acolyte animation? Village man dumb animations are not suitable for monk...

Level 1
I like your monk, but everytime I download it and import it to use on a unit, it just shows up as a black and green checkered box, and the game says it can't load my file. Am I not writing the skins up correctly in my importer or something? Could you show me exactly how my file names should be written out in my importer so I can see the monk on my map.

Appreciated,
JoshuaAaron71

Level 6
Damnit, why the hell does he have to be a chrstian monk. Lame!!!!!!

This is warcraft 3. You can make it the Ankh of the letter T or Symbol of the Crossroads. Use your imagination. And besides, the ankh can be removed with Oinkerwinkle's vertexmodify.

Again, monks usually shave their heads.

Well, this one does not. Get over it.

Level 1
when i use it i get a strange flashing over all the robe (player colour) am i doin something wrong?

great model btw

Last edited: