Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.Dismiss Notice
Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.Dismiss Notice
DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.Dismiss Notice
Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!Dismiss Notice
The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.Dismiss Notice
It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!Dismiss Notice
Check out the Staff job openings thread.Dismiss Notice
Modern Warfare 1.11 BETA
Submitted by Illidan(Evil)X
Modern Warfare is a unique co-operative modern war map for WarCraft 3: The frozen Throne featuring two teams, America and Russia, clashing together. The map is created with LAN games in mind, but is also playable via Battle.net. The player(s) are in command of their team's entire force via shared units, and co-operation is required in order to defeat the enemy.
Resources (credits) are gained by a periodic income as well as destroying enemy units. The credits is needed to purchase new units, upgrades and weaponry for your team.
Your main objective is simple; defeat the opposite team. This is accomplished by destroying all enemy structures.
Death and Resurrection
• Fully Battle.net/LAN compatible
• Supports up to 10 players (5 vs 5)
• Unique co-operative gameplay
• Tactical/Special Weaponry
• Performance customization in-game
• Tank turret rotation system
• Custom projectile system
• Fullscreen chatbox
• Player ranking w/ save/load possibilities
• Unit models ::: Sourc[e]x
• Environment models ::: Sourc[e]x
• Explosion effect models ::: WILLTHEALMIGHTY
• Terrain Art ::: TheTerran, Punisher_x and Game_Slave
• Programming ::: Sourc[e]x
• Sounds ::: C&C Red Alert, the freesound project
• Music ::: Hans Zimmer (Batman Begins/The Dark Knight)
• Multibars ::: Ammorth
• Save/load system ::: PipeDream
This map is submitted for open BETA testing. Please report back any found glitches, bugs and errors with a description of what you did to cause them.
• Map is protected (!)
• Multiple reports says this map is not safe to work over battle.net - though, I've never experienced any crashes so far.
• It's still in a early beta, so don't expect everything to be polished.
~ Illidan(evil)x / Sourc[e]x
Newest: 17/10 - 2009 1.11 BETA
- New Gamemode option: Custom.
- A tiny bit of terraining.
- Fixed a menu unit browser bug.
- Unavailable units are now displayed visually.
- Unit balancing:
+ Increased Avenger HP by 150.
+ Increased Infantry HP by 40.
+ Increased Tunguska Damage by 10.
+ Increased IFV Damage by 20.
+ Increased MBT Damage by 50.
- AI can no longer build unavailable units.
- AI now builds base defence forces as well.
- Fixed several bugs caused by the Source framework.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Map is now working on patch 1.24b+
modern warfare, modern, warfare, beta, war, total, conversion
Page 6 of 7
Page 6 of 7