• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modern Warfare [Alpha]

Reactions: Cpt.ZnacK
Credits go to illidan(evil)x. Hes the Maker.
Main site: http://modernwarfare.co.cc/

Hive Workshop forum: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63284

About:
Modern Warfare is a cooperative modern war map for WarCraft 3 featuring two teams, America and Russia, battling each other. The players are in command of their team’s entire army via shared units.
Resources (credits) are gained by a periodic income and by destroying/killing enemy forces. The credits is needed to buy new units and weapons for your team.
The battlefield is a highly destructible city landscape with almost every doodad being a destructible you are able to level with the ground.
The goal in this map is to defeat the opposite team. This is accomplished by destroying all enemy structures.

Features:
- Fully Battle.net/LAN compatible
- Supports up to 10 players (5 vs 5)
- Dynamic Weather Effects
- Tactical Weapons
- Highly destructible environment
- Squad System for infantry units
- Complete camera customization in-game
- A lot of custom imports, including:
- Models
- Sounds
- Music
- Complete UI
- Terrain Art
- 'Realistic' tank turret rotation
Contents

Modern Warfare [Alpha] (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Yes map is good, nice done and I see some effort there what I respect the most. I really like this kind of Modern Warfare (depending WC is most old warfare) hehe rating 8/10

M

MasterHaosis: Yes map is good, nice done and I see some effort there what I respect the most. I really like this kind of Modern Warfare (depending WC is most old warfare) hehe rating 8/10

Level 5
First of all:
I loved that intro, it is really different to other introductions.

In contrary to the compliments that many commentors posted before, I have to report some issues I found, playing this map only 3 minutes:

-Desyncronisation as I was trying to browse the overloaded menu. That's why I could not play longer than 3 minutes.

-I saw a huge number of imports... and that's it so far. The custom font was sometimes hard to read, the background and the whole interface were much too dark and did not really show up the important things. That "menu-star" has been almost invisible to me.

-Some of my tanks started to stuck just where they stood. They did not move into any direction, no matter what i tried.

Since this is an alpha version, I won't put any lasting rating for now. It would get a 2.4 from me so far.

Level 1
I can't play D:
I'm on 1.24 and tried updated to 1.26 and any other version, i even tried to downgrade it to the bottom version and STILL CANT PLAY, HELP! D:
I wanna play this soo bad D: