• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modern Warfare - Soldier's Duty [Campaign]

Are you interested in playing something like that?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello people.

I'm currently working at a modern warfare campaign.

It will be a shooting-RPG, some people of you know the base game idea:
Call of Duty Modern Warfare.

If you want to check the Idea Thread, do this there. (Click it!)

I will make 3 campaigns. So you can play 3 different characters = 3 different difficults.
Planned are alot pf special effects, script scenes, modern warfare, war, a story (none thought so far) and typical Call of Duty feeling. (I hope to do it)

I need some systems and ideas, i currently have this:

-Camera (3rd Person)
-(a low made) Sniper System

I need:

-Missle system (For shooting)
-Ideas for missions/story/characters/places
-Maybe a terrainer, but maybe.
-Time :smile:

Here you can download and test the mission i'm working on.
Have Fun and comment.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Mission I - Sandman.w3x
    2.1 MB · Views: 110

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Sounds like a good idea Nurga. Did you ever finish that campaign u were working on awhile back?

Level 8
I did one, but it was pretty...low. Because i wasn't so good as today.
--------------

Hey guys, no one interested? :(

Level 3
This is exactly what i thought would be awesome to do, but in II-WW way like CoD/UO/2.
I could help with terraining if you need any assistance, but i could help with ideas and missions and everything, just PM me here or add [email protected]

Level 19
Great map idea you've got there, I hope the best of it!
But for now, here's a little +Rep for motivation:)

Edit: Sorry, it seems that I'll have to wait for a while before I can start to give +Rep, I hope you'll be able to wait...

Level 7
This what pretty nice :D
Found a few bugs:

My hero started to attack the enemies at the small camp near the sea durning the movie, order him to stop + make all players threat each other like teammates :)

Since my hero killed thoose 3 enemies before the movie ended i had the sniper left after, it was a bit confusing, i moved it around and killed the rest.
Either do an "exit snipe mode" spell or remove it when the enemies are killed, since the camera was locked to it so i couldnt really use my hero. You should do a trigger that prevent sniper from moving when the hero is above xx range from it.

Need more info in the start

Level 8
Well, this idea is pretty "old", but I'm still interested in doing this project. But i have less time, so maybe i would give the project into a skilled team.

I would need:
-Terrain (1)
-Spells (1)
-Triggerer (1)
-Storywriter (Maybe i will)
-Ideas

Here is a newer version.

Attachments

• Mission I - Sandman.w3x
    2.1 MB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.