• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reccommend games for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
So i have been pretty bored lately. So does anyone know any good 1st person shooters?
I have a 2.26 GHz CPU
mobile intel(r) 4 series express chipset family Video card
and 3.1 Gb Ram
And games you reccomend needs to have same specs as Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 or lower, but higher than Counter Strike 1.6.
Dont reccomend these games, because i have played them already:
Counter Strike 1.6 and Source
Team Fortress 2
Call of duty 1, 2, Modern Warfare 3, Modern Warfare and World At War
Crossfire

Last edited:
Level 25
Multiplayer or singleplayer?
Anyhow everyone should have played S.T.A.L.K.E.R with the oblivion mod at least once.

And I also always shamelessly recommend Empires mod. It's a mix of first person shooter and a rts part, where each team has a commander who can place buildings, research better weapons and you customise your vehicles with weapons, armors and engines. With 4 different infantry classes, this game shows teamwork in a multiplayer shooter, in public games.

Steam Link, it's free, you don't need any source game, just hit the install button

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Don't limit yourself to fps, there's so many gems to discover in this big world:

MOBA
League of LegendsIt's the best fun if you get a friend to represent it to you
TCGHearthstoneReally amazing visuals for a tcg, quite addicting and interesting meta
RTSWarcraft 3 (Melee)Nice game, the depth and variation in this game is amazing
FPSTeam Fortress 2There was a time when I really much played only TF2
FighterUltimate Ninja Storm 3If you're into Naruto, you should get this :D
HorrorOutlastThis is very horrifying game :S
Misc.MinecraftYou might get pretty hooked to this game, really special one
MS SolitaireWhile installing the other games :D

Level 9
Don't limit yourself to fps, there's so many gems to discover in this big world:

MOBA
League of LegendsIt's the best fun if you get a friend to represent it to you
TCGHearthstoneReally amazing visuals for a tcg, quite addicting and interesting meta
RTSWarcraft 3 (Melee)Nice game, the depth and variation in this game is amazing
FPSTeam Fortress 2There was a time when I really much played only TF2
FighterUltimate Ninja Storm 3If you're into Naruto, you should get this :D
HorrorOutlastThis is very horrifying game :S
Misc.MinecraftYou might get pretty hooked to this game, really special one
MS SolitaireWhile installing the other games :D
Well, but the problem is that i want to play some fps games, because i havent played them alot. But to other games i would say
League of Legends- i dont want to play that game anymore. Terrible community and unbalanced champions. It was good in Season 3, but with Season 4 alot of stupid 11 year old non-english speaking polish noobs started to play.
Hearthstone- I hate this game so much, because of my crappy luck all the time, but still play it.
Warcraft 3- Very good game, but i cant never beat anyone in multiplayer, because everyone are super pro and im terrible at strategy games.
Ultimate Ninja Storm 3- Not a fan of naruto or other animes.
Outlast- I doubt my computer can run it, because it needs a pretty good computer to run.
Minecraft- I have played it for maybe like 3 years and it has become really boring. Its becoming a bit chidlish and repetitive.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Yes LoL's community is really toxic and LoL relies on perfect imbalance (search it on youtube).

For Warcraft 3, you should try to play Orcs, they're really easy to catch onto :)
I recommend trying the 4v4 games, they're quite funny.

Well, but the problem is that i want to play some fps games, because i havent played them alot.
I dropped out on fps after I couldn't play Halo: Reach anymore, because my X360 internet's time wore off.

It's ridiculous, I need to pay 60€ EVERY YEAR to play xbox games online? Are they fucking kidding me??

Yes yes, they allocate the fund for better servers and services, but I don't use the services!! ffs...

But to the point, fps games aren't that exciting at the moment.

Currently the big trend on FPS game market is hyper realistic. I don't understand how anyone can enjoy killing people, but go on... ... ...

I suggest you sign up for the Overwatch: http://us.battle.net/overwatch/en/

At least I'm looking forward to it.

Level 15
L4D2, Killing Floor, Payday, UT3, UT2K4, Red Orchestra, Hawken, Serious Sam games.
For single player ones: All the Half Life games ( including Blue shift and opposing force), FEAR 1 and 2, avoid FEAR 3, it's garbage.
DXHR, Bioshock 1 and 2 (probably cant run Infinite), Hard Reset.

These days I've been mostly playing Warframe and Planetside 2, so you might as well check out those two as well.

Level 15
I have almost same spec as you, i5 450m 2.4ghz, 4gb ram, and the stupid intel hd. But i'm using laptop.
So you cant play borderlands 2 on lowest unless you are using custom ini tweak, removing all shadow, decreasing or remove decal, use force static terrain, etc.
And i have played Serious Sam 2, you can set it high. The game fun and can be played repeatly, not like cod. Also Halo 2, unrealistic and can be played repeatly.
For non fps, i recommend you DmC (not DMC) and Deadpool.

But wait, you can plat mw3? Well pc has better performance than laptop, so maybe you can play borderlands 2 lowest and halo 2 on medium

Level 9
I have almost same spec as you, i5 450m 2.4ghz, 4gb ram, and the stupid intel hd. But i'm using laptop.
So you cant play borderlands 2 on lowest unless you are using custom ini tweak, removing all shadow, decreasing or remove decal, use force static terrain, etc.
And i have played Serious Sam 2, you can set it high. The game fun and can be played repeatly, not like cod. Also Halo 2, unrealistic and can be played repeatly.
For non fps, i recommend you DmC (not DMC) and Deadpool.

But wait, you can plat mw3? Well pc has better performance than laptop, so maybe you can play borderlands 2 lowest and halo 2 on medium
yeah its really weird. I can play mw3 on lowest just fine while gta 4 and the first mw lags like hell. And Kasrkin Mount and Blade isnt a shooter. Its more like a strategy game. I have played warband before. And it sucks that LoL relies on imbalance, because i mean seriously look at Yasuo and Fiddlesticks. Yasuo could 1v1 that piece of crap any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.