• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hello guys!
I need your help to create models for my project: Lords at Arms I'm still planning on continuing it with better plans and it would be a great help if you could help me create these models.

1. Footman Spear Cavalry - A footman on a horse which uses a long spear as a weapon.
2. Footman Archer Cavalry - A footman on a horse which uses a bow.
3. Rifleman Cavalry - A rifleman on a horse.

Level 19
Actually I use this ships for my medieval map.

full

Level 11
Well those aren't medieval ships are they? The only possible medieval ship could be the Carrack but even so, most of those are from the 16th century and up.

I was thinking more of this medieval:
The Cog, a most versatile ship in the Middle Ages.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f3/48/6e/f3486e228ca8000b2369b495f54d2667.jpg

http://www.startedsailing.com/images/a-new-development-hanseatic-trade-and-the-cog-21312986.jpg
Lad'ya, a russian/novgorodian ship.
http://www.neva.ru/EXPO96/book/GIF/1-1.jpg
Dhow, is an Arabic ship that is very old and kept in the middle ages
https://www.wonderlandmodels.com/media/managed/large/22165.png

But anyway this post isn't about ships.

LordDz

The ships are from a large pack on the Russian site xgm.guru

Here:
"Белые кораблики" - WarCraft 3 - XGM: Gamedev & Modmaking

Корабли 16 века - WarCraft 3 - XGM: Gamedev & Modmaking

Last edited:
Level 11
Is anyone even doing requests anymore?
There were some very interesting requests that weren't even that far fetched more like edits and no one batted an eye, it's sad because those requests could have aided me as well. And is not even like there were 3 of 'em there were more than 10 that didn't get no more than 5 comments (half from owner rest from me xd).

It's just sad, they weren't even some really obscure stuff that would be useful only for one project.

Level 21
Bumping again I'm still waiting lol
If you don't get anyone to do it, you can try to do it yourself with MatrixEater. The latest version can be downloaded from my post in this thread.

This video tutorial shows you how to transfer geosets (from one unit to another), this one teaches you about basic importing and this one teaches you about animation transfers.
Is anyone even doing requests anymore?
There were some very interesting requests that weren't even that far fetched more like edits and no one batted an eye, it's sad because those requests could have aided me as well. And is not even like there were 3 of 'em there were more than 10 that didn't get no more than 5 comments (half from owner rest from me xd).

It's just sad, they weren't even some really obscure stuff that would be useful only for one project.
I know this forum was made for requests, but people who do them seem to be dying out. :sad: So, even if someone helps you with your request today, doesn't mean they'll be there to help you again tomorrow. That's why I try to encourage everyone to learn to do some things on their own.

Last edited:
Level 19
I tried making the rifle knight but I can't get the knight hold the rifle without clipping and the transfer animation doesn't replace the knights attacks which is rather difficult to achieve so if someone can help me make things easier it would be great.

Edit: I added the model file which I forgot.

Attachments

• RifleKnight.jpg
    RifleKnight.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.